'How to Make It in America' stars Bryan Greenberg and Victor Rasuk tease possible 3rd season

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
if they can bring back that Lisa Kudrow show they can bring back this. They had to cancel hello ladies and looking so a slot is free

Disgustya Stallone

Man Who Owns 2 Microwaves
Daps
I'm 3 episodes into Season 2.........

:blessed:I'd be all for this (As long the main cast comes back)!!! I'm currently on a 3-week hiatus from watching this show because I like this show so much, that I've been thinking if I should buy in digital HD on Vudu or on Blu-ray.
hey maybe you're not as big a f*ggot as i thought you were

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it's easy to flip them into having struggles moving into current clothing trends. there's your season 3.

seems too premeditated, I like the plot of my shows to feel fluid and natural and not the obvious product of damage control. Whats the trend these days anyway? minimalism? you trynna catch hype off a couple of dudes designing blank t shirts? :pachaha:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
The streetwear fad has died down since the show came off air, the appeal is dead so they would definitely have to rework some ideas they had for the series prior to it being cancelled
I disagree. Hypebeast culture is what that morphed into and that is very much alive. Plus that crowd loved this show...As much as myself. It wouldn't be a hard transition at all.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
Ain't they in Brooklyn in "How to make it..."?

I can't even remember where Cam and Ben lived. They were all over New York. I remember them being in Queens, Bronx and Manhattan in the episodes. How to Make It is the real New York. You around all types of people up there, 8 million stories. Girls is the "Friends" New York where everyone is white, rich and have Ivy league/liberal arts degrees. Those people are definitely in New York but, there only a small segment of New York.