How to buy cars (new and used)

ZILFIN

Daps
I have even simpler advice to get any car you want...be rich. there. soak up all the knowledge.

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
my audi..i did the online shyt..

i never buy used unless its at car auctions..cars i drive all the time i buy new..used projects...kuz if it get stole..a 2k loss is betta than 35k

all of that...but i went got my credit union ..

got there..did wha my pops told me to do...asked bout the quota cars...n the suv i wanted n looked at was in the bunch...cheaper than the online price...with a playa warranty n etc..

never even mention i did a online quote or app...

they went ahead did the paper work..n i brought out the info my credit union came up with..wich was 2thousand dollars cheaper..n the monthly payments was 300 cheaper..

i had a trade n 9000 in cash...told em i had the trade n 2000 in cash..

after hearin them givin me a run around...they low balled me on the trade..by 3000 ..droppin the blue book value from 13,000 to 10..so in all they got 12,000 and a oil leak......starter problem..transmission leak and a electrical problem..

heres the ryde..gave em the rims, system...everything..replaced the trunk n took the chrome lady off

34t8gf5.jpg
17eck7.jpg

2ytwx3d.jpg

once we got to finance ...they tried givin me a 500a month payment..vs the 220 a month...the credit union came up with..either way i paid off jus a couple of months ago...all they shyt was way off..n i seen all the hidden shyt..vs jus seein the interest rate from both... n my credit union jus gettin str8 to the point which was the car..i didnt need all that other shyt they was tryin 2 put on it..

insurance cover that..n ima get rid of the factory shyt anyway.. all said n done...i got 4 yrs worth of free oil changes..a gas card worth 500 ..n free details for a yr a local shop...

gift of gab...n how to accept certain losses to get wha u want is part of the battle..specially if ya shyt better than what they talkin bout...