"How to build Immense Inner Strength" David Goggins interview with Dr. Hubberman

Treblemaka

President, BYNKRadio.com (Retired)
Daps
Reppin
Black Empowerment
yeah, the hate is real. Who can say they are an navy seal and an army ranger

I dont think he's a problem, but people who deify him and those "rankings/titles" are the problem, IF people take issue with him.

He found leadership in himself and admitted he had help along the way.

Those SEALS that dont like him are upset that he shook up the country club. They did get soft. They hate that HE(black guy of all people) had to be the one to shake things up and straighten them out.

This last part is what's especially annoying for some of them. He's the most famous SEAL alive (by followers and speaking fee price, and non-fiction book sales). Tbf he never was a Ranger because he was never in the army, he went through ranger school. The navy usually uses it as punishment for their tier 2 guys but he volunteered for it.

He actually hangs arouncd Bony(Jon Bones Jones) alot.

Jon Jones hired him for conditioning, Tony Ferguson did as well. There have been some other athletes that hired him but I think Fergies the only one that got through "Hell week"

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This last part is what's especially annoying for some of them. He's the most famous SEAL alive (by followers and speaking fee price, and non-fiction book sales). Tbf he never was a Ranger because he was never in the army, he went through ranger school. The navy usually uses it as punishment for their tier 2 guys but he volunteered for it.

Jon Jones hired him for conditioning,
Tony Ferguson did as well. There have been some other athletes that hired him but I think Fergies the only one that got through "Hell week"

ahh ok, no wonder I saw them eating out with Jon's brothers.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I don't know much about either guy, but big expose just came out on Huberman suggesting he's a grifter and borderline psychopath.

Makes a lot of claims based on limited evidence, shills for some total junk products, may have fabricated parts of his backstory, and a lot of people describe him his private life in extremely manipulative and destructive terms.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I don't know much about either guy, but big expose just came out on Huberman suggesting he's a grifter and borderline psychopath.

Makes a lot of claims based on limited evidence, shills for some total junk products, may have fabricated parts of his backstory, and a lot of people describe him his private life in extremely manipulative and destructive terms.

Dude has a roster and is a serial cheater
The women compared time-stamped screenshots of texts and assembled therein an extraordinary record of deception.

There was a day in Texas when, after Sarah left his hotel, Andrew slept with Mary and texted Eve. They found days in which he would text nearly identical pictures of himself to two of them at the same time. They realized that the day before he had moved in with Sarah in Berkeley, he had slept with Mary, and he had also been with her in December 2023, the weekend before Sarah caught him on the couch with a sixth woman.

They realized that on March 21, 2021, a day of admittedly impressive logistical jujitsu, while Sarah was in Berkeley, Andrew had flown Mary from Texas to L.A. to stay with him in Topanga. While Mary was there, visiting from thousands of miles away, he left her with Costello. He drove to a coffee shop, where he met Eve. They had a serious talk about their relationship.

They thought they were in a good place. He wanted to make it work.

"Phone died," he texted Mary, who was waiting back at the place in Topanga.

And later, to Eve: "Thank you ... For being so next, next, level gorgeous and sexy."

"Sleep well beautiful," he texted Sarah.

"The scheduling alone!" Alex tells me. "I can barely schedule three Zooms in a day."

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

It wasn't just the girlfriends either, he seems to be juggling so many lies in his life that he constantly flakes on his male friends too.

Huberman disappearing was something of a pattern. Friends, girlfriends, and colleagues describe him as hard to reach. The list of reasons for not showing up included a book, time-stamping the podcast, Costello, wildfires, and a “meetings tunnel.” “He is flaky and doesn’t respond to things,” says his friend Brian MacKenzie, a health influencer who has collaborated with him on breathing protocols. “And if you can’t handle that, Andrew definitely is not somebody you want to be close to.” “He in some ways disappeared,” says David Spiegel, a Stanford psychiatrist who calls Andrew “prodigiously smart” and “intensely engaging.” “I mean, I recently got a really nice email from him. Which I was touched by. I really was.”

In 2018, before he was famous, Huberman invited a Colorado-based investigative journalist and anthropologist, Scott Carney, to his home in Oakland for a few days; the two would go camping and discuss their mutual interest in actionable science. It had been Huberman, a fan of Carney’s book What Doesn’t Kill Us, who initially reached out, and the two became friendly over phone and email. Huberman confirmed Carney’s list of camping gear: sleeping bag, bug spray, boots.

When Carney got there, the two did not go camping. Huberman simply disappeared for most of a day and a half while Carney stayed home with Costello. He puttered around Huberman’s place, buying a juice, walking through the neighborhood, waiting for him to return. “It was extremely weird,” says Carney. Huberman texted from elsewhere saying he was busy working on a grant. (A spokesperson for Huberman says he clearly communicated to Carney that he went to work.) Eventually, instead of camping, the two went on a few short hikes.

In 2019, Carney sent Huberman materials from his then-forthcoming book, The Wedge, in which Huberman appears. He asked Huberman to confirm the parts in which he was mentioned. For months, Huberman did not respond. Carney sent a follow-up email; if Huberman did not respond, he would assume everything was accurate. In 2020, after months of saying he was too busy to review the materials, Huberman called him and, Carney says, came at him in a rage. “I’ve never had a source I thought was friendly go bananas,” says Carney. Screaming, Huberman threatened to sue and accused Carney of “violating Navy OpSec.”

It had become, by then, one of the most perplexing relationships of Carney’s life. That year, Carney agreed to Huberman’s invitation to swim with sharks on an island off Mexico. First, Carney would have to spend a month of his summer getting certified in Denver. He did, at considerable expense. Huberman then canceled the trip a day before they were set to leave. “I think Andrew likes building up people’s expectations,” says Carney, “and then he actually enjoys the opportunity to pull the rug out from under you.”

Combined with the way he was cheating on 5-6 women simultaneously, the way he tries to hawk all those bullshyt products on his clients, and the way he talks about empathy and compassion and caring for others so much but doesn't seem to do it in his own personal life at all, and it really looks like he has at least some psychopathic tendencies where the feelings of other people really have no influence on the decisions he makes.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not too familiar with him myself but I was tryna see what he has to say (since thecoli was takking about him)

This fool said he pushed himself so hard in a marathon that he shat himself midrace and was pissing blood after :gucci: I know right then and there this b*stard got some serious demons. No one in their right mind is inspired by that kinda story
:ohhh: I must be crazy cause that's kinda trill

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem?

Frankly I'm impressed. I used to move like this in college and have been known to double book dates if I'm really horny & don't want to deal with flaking. :manny:

This some chatty patty shyt

Canon

Veteran
Daps
Problem?

Frankly I'm impressed. I used to move like this in college and have been known to double book dates if I'm really horny & don't want to deal with flaking. :manny:

This some chatty patty shyt
I actually saw these post about him in that AWDTSG Groups

scorned women who prob gonna get sued. who cares :manny: .

coli simps acting like hoes as usual

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps

unless the dude has been going around saying he doesnt have a roster and he never cheats, i dont see the big deal?

like hes an a$$hole... okay...

ive never watched him though. if he pretends to be a saint thats a little different, otherwise whatever

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually saw these post about him in that AWDTSG Groups

scorned women who prob gonna get sued. who cares :manny: .

coli simps acting like hoes as usual
"You can't listen to this man about science, he's got a roster of hoes! :damn:"

:mjlol: nikkas could probably use a Goggins pep talk themselves. The broads mad at him likely have work husbands and string out dozens of nikkas between dating apps/IG/IRL

Canon

Veteran
Daps
"You can't listen to this man about science, he's got a roster of hoes! :damn:"

:mjlol: nikkas could probably use a Goggins pep talk themselves. The broads mad at him likely have work husbands and string out dozens of nikkas between dating apps/IG/IRL
its pure envy when dudes complain about this type of stuff

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
he's a single wealthy scientist that fukks alot of hoes....

what-huh.gif