"How to build Immense Inner Strength" David Goggins interview with Dr. Hubberman

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
1st let me say, this is my first time encountering him. I only listened to him because I listen to this podcast. So if this board has beef with him, trust me, I'm not posting him because I'm a stan. I just found it interesting how he puts himself down (calling himself dumb, piece of ish) but has accomplished more then most people. So again before yall come at me, I'm not a stan if yall got beef with him.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Can’t speak for anyone else but Goggins is a hero to me … but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone called him MAGA or a c00n (I don’t know his politics but I’m just saying) … we’re not allowed to listen to black men who aren’t real nikkas on the Coli (and if we listen to them more than once the white posters call them our Fathers) …

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I liked Goggins first book.
And I'm impressed with what he's endured.

I do think there's value in his message that you can learn a lot through suffering.

The more I think about it though, Goggins finds strength in motivation through suffering and negativity. His self loathing is what makes him push forward. And no matter how much he tries to convince people that he's not angry and miserable all the time, he certainly doesn't spark joy. That's for damn sure.

But many people also find strength and motivation through positive reinforcement. So it just depends on what a person responds to.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Can’t speak for anyone else but Goggins is a hero to me … but I wouldn’t be surprised if someone called him MAGA or a c00n … we’re not allowed to listen to black men who aren’t real nikkas on the Coli
Yeah, he said he wasn't political but again I know how this board is. If they got beef with him the campaign will begin

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
d9cab2ee5930c532388f80a3aa56bee7.gif

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
yes, both of them.

these young white males WORSHIP these Rogan guests:

- Jordan Peterson
- Jocko Willink
- David Goggins
- Andrew Hubberman
- Lex Fridman

The glazin make prime Gianna Michaels look regular
Lol, ok. Yeah I listen to Huberman for science. Didnt know about the Rogan stuff or his political leaning