How the fukk are yall still taking domestic flights with stops?

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i guess you're a bigger baller than me :manny:. wasn't a brag, just a correction.
Im not cause I will happily take a lay over:troll:

As long as they change the checked bag that is. Nobody had time to recheck luggage or whatever. But on a 10hr flight I definitely need a good break to stretch legs and necks and shyt. First class dont help with that.

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
OP stop being wack. You sound like the white lady on my connecting flight to N.O. Some years back. Like 2014 ish.

I barely made my connecting flight and the lady sitting next to me asked me why I didn’t fly direct. :beli:

Like ugh… can I live?… ole pocket watching insecure ass…

Sometimes it’s the only damn flight left for the particular days someone needs. I decided to go to Essence Fest at the last minute. Every damn non stop flight was sold out. I took what I could get.

Hell even the hotels were sold out. My friends were at the Drury and booked their shyt a year in advance. I had to settle for the Best Western. :beli:

The whole trip was me taking whatever I could get. Yet, I still enjoyed Essence fest. :blessed: Stop judging folks.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
real broke boy shyt. Having connections between major domestic hubs is wild. mofo got a 15 hr flight from NYC to Dallas :mjlol:
connecting is one of the worst experiences for me, i tried to avoid them at all costs even flying international if possible

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
real broke boy shyt. Having connections between major domestic hubs is wild. mofo got a 15 hr flight from NYC to Dallas :mjlol:
connecting is one of the worst experiences for me, i tried to avoid them at all costs even flying international if possible

no major airport in my state and i typically go to jfk or logan to fly direct international rather than connect

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
First of all its not cheaper :manny:

Unless you live in the boonies how can you not find a direct flight to where you're going? Changing planes? Is this 1995? Running the risk of mad delays, a blizzard, staffing problems, losing your luggage, fukk that noise

SEA-JFK nonstop...what i look like stopping in Minneapolis :dahell:

:dahell: Where are you looking at where it's not cheaper? Or where tf you flying out of

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ain’t as new as u think

I see hella ppl :mjpls: towards spirit

I’ll hop on a spirit flight real quick
We have a strange obsession with shytting on each other and creating this fake separation when we are struggling as a whole. I make more than most cacs and will happily fly spirit too. The most lit flights I’ve ever been on were Spirit flights.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
OP stop being wack. You sound like the white lady on my connecting flight to N.O. Some years back. Like 2014 ish.

I barely made my connecting flight and the lady sitting next to me asked me why I didn’t fly direct. :beli:

Like ugh… can I live?… ole pocket watching insecure ass…

Sometimes it’s the only damn flight left for the particular days someone needs. I decided to go to Essence Fest at the last minute. Every damn non stop flight was sold out. I took what I could get.

Hell even the hotels were sold out. My friends were at the Drury and booked their shyt a year in advance. I had to settle for the Best Western. :beli:

The whole trip was me taking whatever I could get. Yet, I still enjoyed Essence fest. :blessed: Stop judging folks.
I'm sorry she scarred you like that :mjcry: