How the fukk are yall still taking domestic flights with stops?

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
My parents planning an layover flight from NYC to.... wait for it... Tampa :martin:

In all fairness my father hasn't been on a plane since the disco era :mjlol: So basically he's a noob at booking flights in modern times. Vast majority of our vacations have been road trips which were very enjoyable.

Its incredibly frustrating that they even considered a layover flight within the East Coast.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
Took Amtrak never again
I take it you an long distance Amtrak train rather than an regional Amtrak service.

I took Amtrak from NYC to Tampa a few years ago in coach... that was rough. It's hard to sit in a train car all day and night and overnight and I love trains:pachaha: Doesn't help that they don't serve real food on the train.

If you have a sleeper car the experience is supposedly better.

Now Amtrak within the Northeast Corrior, NYC to Philly for example is :banderas:

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I take it you an long distance Amtrak train rather than an regional Amtrak service.

I took Amtrak from NYC to Tampa a few years ago in coach... that was rough. It's hard to sit in a train car all day and night and overnight and I love trains:pachaha: Doesn't help that they don't serve real food on the train.

If you have a sleeper car the experience is supposedly better.

Now Amtrak within the Northeast Corrior, NYC to Philly for example is :banderas:

I imagine a lil 2 hour joint is good, but my nikka i was on a trip-trip, never again, i also heard about the sleeper car being a nice option. At the time, my money was stupid tight, so i could get just a sandwich and a couple waters i was so happy when i was done

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
Everybody can't live in a city like Seattle, breh:comeon:

Just got home from a 2 week vacation, round trip, connecting flights

Bloomington-Dallas-Ontario, CA

It don't really bother me, but I don't like the increasing risk of a plane malfunction by taking multiple flights.

Now when I go to Vegas in March, I'm driving over to St. Louis and flying in from there

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
I'll never take a domestic flight with a layover. Bum ass behavior. I also live 20 minutes from ohare though

Chicago is a major hub, it’s a difference from living there and living in Milwaukee bruh a lot of times you don’t have a choice til you hit a major city, or you fly to specific places

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
My local airport does not have non stop to certain cities. If the layover is short, it may be easier than driving 1hr plus to Miami and the stress that comes with that airport at times.

Some layovers are wild and worth me driving to FTL or Miami.

In most instances, the direct flight from the other airports may be cheaper, but the transit time makes it ehhh since my local airport is so close.

If I am going to NY, we got Jet Blue so I am good, Vegas is a layover or me having to go to another airport.

⠀X ⠀

Geoff
Daps
Sometimes you have to. Especially going to these smaller cities where you gotta get on a regional jet to get to.