How the fukk are yall still taking domestic flights with stops?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Depends. Even out here in Phoenix, you can't always get a direct flight everywhere that makes sense for your travel preferences. I can imagine there's cases where there are directs available z but they're on an airline someone might not fukk with.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Your thread title literally says: “How the fukk are y’all still taking domestic flights with stops?”

Sounds like that was some way back shyt and you off that!

I’m happy for you, though. :salute:
...no, its because there are more direct flights across the country than ever because of the consolidation of airlines. There are literally less airlines and as such more hubs, and as a result, more direct flights

Delta buying airlines, and alaska growing means there are more flights for me to go east and up and down the west coast. The logistics of travel are better than they were in 2009

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
First of all its not cheaper :manny:

Unless you live in the boonies how can you not find a direct flight to where you're going? Changing planes? Is this 1995? Running the risk of mad delays, a blizzard, staffing problems, losing your luggage, fukk that noise

SEA-JFK nonstop...what i look like stopping in Minneapolis :dahell:

Might be the corniest “flex” of the thread I’ve seen in a minute :mjlol:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
...no, its because there are more direct flights across the country than ever because of the consolidation of airlines. There are literally less airlines and as such more hubs, and as a result, more direct flights

Delta buying airlines, and alaska growing means there are more flights for me to go east and up and down the west coast. The logistics of travel are better than they were in 2009

Yeah, but that's definitely not how that first post was phrased, breh.

It's okay. We all have threads that don't go according to plan, breh.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Nggas still flying to domestic locations ? :hhh:

Luggage? You check bags? :skip:I ain’t checked a bag in years. This includes a few 5-6 day trips

Also some airports literally cannot fly direct. Ie know peeps in Greensboro where the only direct flight to most places is out of Charlotte an hour away. So pick your inconvenience. Drive an hour to the airport or take the stop. Savannah, GA is another city like that.

Amused Mastery

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DMV
what podunk place in the united states is this

I'm going to randomly choose

salt lake city

charlotte

September 9th

delta and american have options :manny:
I live in the DMV and almost exclusively fly delta...a wide majority of them have stops. Most of them are in ATL since that's a delta hub, same with Detroit.
I would much rather take a Delta flight with a single stop than a nonstop Spirit one. :russ:

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nggas still flying to domestic locations ? :hhh:

Luggage? You check bags? :skip:I ain’t checked a bag in years. This includes a few 5-6 day trips

Also some airports literally cannot fly direct. Ie know peeps in Greensboro where the only direct flight to most places is out of Charlotte an hour away. So pick your inconvenience. Drive an hour to the airport or take the stop. Savannah, GA is another one.

He gonna call those places the boonies, breh.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The BROTHA that made this thread has been to NY and Chicago from seattle in the last 2 months and its booking SEA to DTW round trip for 4 people first class as i'm making this

tie your shoes and try again
:pachaha: lmao is this a flex or something? Sit your bum ass down. I could probably buy every flight you’ve booked this year just off of my skymiles from this year

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I don’t like stops but if it’s a very short layoff and you can save money why not?