How old is too old to be stanning video games?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude stan sports left and right, they can tell you all about their favorite players stats, marketing plans, clothing line, team members, head coaches, but can't play a lick of whatever the sport is.

They Rock their favorite team clothes got it around the house in the car...

But god forbid you stan a system :mjlol:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
Dude stan sports left and right, they can tell you all about their favorite players stats, marketing plans, clothing line, team members, head coaches, but can't play a lick of whatever the sport is.

Of course you'd be in here defending this shyt :russ:
You're one of the most blatant stans on the subforum

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
13….. :childplease:

but hear we all are:unimpressed:

Fam, the goofiest shyt I ever heard was nikkaz about to fight over their stanning of who had the best ice cream between Mayfield and Breyers.

And of course it was over Butter fukkin Pecan. :snoop:

:francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Fam, the goofiest shyt I ever heard was nikkaz about to fight over their stanning of who had the best ice cream between Mayfield and Breyers.

And of course it was over Butter fukkin Pecan. :snoop:

:francis:

I’m a Prailines & Cream man myself :ehh:

:dame::dame::dame::hubie:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy

You are all Stans and weirdos in my opinion. Too old to be cheerleading all of that shyt… got nikkas dressing up as anime characters in public n shyt and arguing about video games 😂 this is why the world is so p*ssy and filled with alphabet and pronoun fakkits

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You are all Stans and weirdos in my opinion. Too old to be cheerleading all of that shyt… got nikkas dressing up as anime characters in public n shyt and arguing about video games 😂 this is why the world is so p*ssy and filled with alphabet and pronoun fakkits
Ok Half man half mammal

Daps
No reason to put an age limit on gaming or stanning it. People enjoy what they enjoy to the level they enjoy it. Never understood why gaming gets singled out when there are far worse Stans in the world of sports.
Gaming is no different to sports in terms of wasting time. Matter in fact Gaming has overall spread more positivity than Sports has because Sports tend to have more of those mentally ill "Fanatics" aka Fans who attach them to something so stupid. They go lengths to demonstrate even violence just because you didnt agree with someone on something.

Meanwhile Gaming brought a fukkton of people together at venues and online. A lot less people are as attached to stuff like that. Gaming always was a problem and always finds new ways to be a problem in people's mind.