How old is too old to be stanning video games?

Hoodoo Child

The Urban Legend
Daps
Reppin
The Crossroads
You are all Stans and weirdos in my opinion. Too old to be cheerleading all of that shyt… got nikkas dressing up as anime characters in public n shyt and arguing about video games 😂 this is why the world is so p*ssy and filled with alphabet and pronoun fakkits
:dead::dead:

Daps
They're in the arcadium saying people too old to play video games??? :dead:
It's the stanning that's the problem not gaming itself. You can like and be a fan of something but a stan is a negative thing
Precisely. I guess it is fair to divide Fan and Stans in to their own categories right. Im a fan of something but that doesnt mean ill be unreasonable towards you because you have a different opinion where as someone who is a Stan it'll never matter what it is. They'll come at you as if their life is on the line.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly I just started gaming on my laptop makes shyt easier kids can play on they consoles, wifey can use the tv and I usually just watch shyt and play games on my laptop. Ain’t no need to stan shyt with everything coming on PC.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly I just started gaming on my laptop makes shyt easier kids can play on they consoles, wifey can use the tv and I usually just watch shyt and play games on my laptop. Ain’t no need to stan shyt with everything coming on PC.

what laptop you got?

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Honestly I can care less about stanning. I have a ps5 and I enjoy it, also have a pc where I game a little

Will prob cop a xbox series s and a nintendo switch as well