How old is too old to be stanning video games?

NonPareil

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stan videogaming the hobby till the day you die. If youre grown talkin about xbots and 3cepts, swallow a gun

Whitty Hutton

these posters are TRASH
Daps
Reppin
retired
I would say seriously playing games past 22 years old makes you less of a man.

Men should be playing with money and women.
STFU
Nothing wrong with handling your business, having a woman, and then relaxing with some video games from time to time. But if you stanning game systems and going to war with people that prefer another system you are definitely a loser

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
At a certain point you should be busy enough to not care about games you don’t wanna play and have enough money to play the games you do want to play regardless of what platform they are on.

Anyone hardcore stanning after they made it to that certain point in their life is a pitiful individual :manny:

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
At a certain point you should be busy enough to not care about games you don’t wanna play and have enough money to play the games you do want to play regardless of what platform they are on.

Anyone hardcore stanning after they made it to that certain point in their life is a pitiful individual :manny:
They in this subforum right now doing that shyt tho

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Drinking the corporate marketing kool-aid

stans know that the are stans, right?
i wonder if i'm a PC stan since the last console i owned and still own is an NES.
there are brands of PC components that i prefer and buy consistently but i don't go on about it to anyone unless we happen to be talking about PCs. that being said, EVGA and Intel for life.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
stans know that the are stans, right?
i wonder if i'm a PC stan since the last console i owned and still own is an NES.
there are brands of PC components that i prefer and buy consistently but i don't go on about it to anyone unless we happen to be talking about PCs. that being said, EVGA and Intel for life.
Yeah stans know they are stans because they'll remain loyal no matter what to the thing they stan. Even if it dont make sense. If you won't even consider a different pc component because its from another brand then you are just drinking the kool-aid. A downlow stan. I really like MSI but I will still buy an ASUS or a Gigabyte if they release a better product for the price