How old is too old to be stanning video games?

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Yeah stans know they are stans because they'll remain loyal no matter what to the thing they stan. Even if it dont make sense. If you won't even consider a different pc component because its from another brand then you are just drinking the kool-aid. A downlow stan. I really like MSI but I will still buy an ASUS or a Gigabyte if they release a better product for the price

yeah but EVGA cards come with case badges.
i have four now.

Daps
I'd like to think theres a limit to anything you yourself are a fan of and that is how open minded you are. If youre stanning a game and outright being obnoxious about it then thats outright stupid.

Age is irrelevant in gaming at least in my opinion whether you stan something or not.

Daps
Im mostly joking, but if someone's obsessed with video games past 30 they should at least have all their priorities and responsibilities straight.
Who are you to both know, say whether someone has their priorities and responsibilities straight or not? There are people i know that are set in life, wherever they are in life, where they are happy and they game away their time because that is what they chose to do. Nothing wrong with that. At least not in my eyes.

Daps
Millennials grew up on home consoles..... so they're going to keep stanning them...... gen z probably, but no telling what gen alpha is going to like since consoles might be a thing of the past when they reach their teens....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No reason to put an age limit on gaming or stanning it. People enjoy what they enjoy to the level they enjoy it. Never understood why gaming gets singled out when there are far worse Stans in the world of sports.

Church

nikkaz stan

Clothes
Cities
Cars
Food
Shoes
Teams

You name it

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
All ages can enjoy games. But stanning for games, like arguing PlayStation vs. Xbox on a forum, seems kind of silly.