How old are you?

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
22. Most guess around that age now but people always thought I was in my early 20s when I was in my early teens. No one ever guessed my age right when I was younger. I'm gonna chalk it up to the fact that I developed really early and skipped the entire 'babyface' stage.

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:duck: you not no 35

idk you look like 23ish
:francis:
one of my high school physics extra credit assignments was to make this new thing called an email address.

in junior high when my bff called to tell me there was a new jodeci song out, i got my cassette, made sure the holes were covered and then sat there with my fingers on top of the play and record buttons while listening to the radio to hear the begining of the song- im sure you have no idea what this means, but it means im hella old

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
one of my high school physics extra credit assignments was to make this new thing called an email address.

in junior high when my bff called to tell me there was a new jodeci song out, i got my cassette, made sure the holes were covered and then sat there with my fingers on top of the play and record buttons while listening to the radio to hear the begining of the song- im sure you have no idea what this means, but it means im hella old
:russ:

nice, you are in the 30 gang!:cheers:

Have you post up a pic yet?:ohhh:

Last edited:

Kitsch

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
London

:wow: