How old are you?

Fun Sized Psycho

Floating on tooth shaped clouds
Supporter
Daps
Anyway I gave an answer to the OP which was : has someone mistaken you for younger. For me it happens often and it has all my life it's a family thing. It's not even something I enjoy. People take you less serious, underestimate you and try to take advantage. People use to tell me I would be thankful when I got older and part of me is. Even still, it's annoying because as an adult I have to deal with people more and take care of more business. I always thought I looked my age or I at least caught up by now.
It is very annoying.
I think I mentioned this before, but I went to the eye Dr earlier this summer and had THREE of the women that work there ask me how old I was. One of the ladies even cane into the room (out of nowhere) talmbout, 'make sure you see ID' or 'make sure she's over 18.'
I'm like do y'all not see this grey hair by my temple, and the one in the front!?

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol no, and yes.

Thank you, I still don't know when you saw my actually face though. I havn't had a full pic is a long time and that was a mistake :merchant:

Anyway I gave an answer to the OP which was : has someone mistaken you for younger. For me it happens often and it has all my life it's a family thing. It's not even something I enjoy. People take you less serious, underestimate you and try to take advantage. People use to tell me I would be thankful when I got older and part of me is. Even still, it's annoying because as an adult I have to deal with people more and take care of more business. I always thought I looked my age or I at least caught up by now.

Mistake to you :blessed: to those that caught it. It might have been an "unedited" avi upload lol. I remember you being super cute. I would have guessed you were 23-25ish

Raava

Staff member
Daps
It is very annoying.
I think I mentioned this before, but I went to the eye Dr earlier this summer and had THREE of the women that work there ask me how old I was. One of the ladies even cane into the room (out of nowhere) talmbout, 'make sure you see ID' or 'make sure she's over 18.'
I'm like do y'all not see this grey hair by my temple, and the one in the front!?
It gets really old.

People at work talking down to you because they think they are older than you. Calling me little girl talking to me like I have no life experience.

One of the most annoying is when it comes to my son, new girl at the front telling me I need to be on the list, siblings can't pick up kids with out permission and wasn't listening to me. I just walked right on past her.

People addressing my mom for me and my son if we are together. People addressing her for me when it's just us. People looking at me crazy assuming I was harlot when I tell them my sons age. Oh wow he is that old, how old are you :patrice: I will never forget my old manager was like I thought you were 19 :what: I told you he was 8 you thought I had him at 11 or something? I also felt me being black gave her no problem with assuming that.

I have stories for days.