How old are you?

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I thought we were age mates, I'm sorry if I've ever disrespected you. You're now my new e-Aunty. :wow:
how old are you? i sent you are face pic so you know what i look like.
Now im auntie status? Wow, thats cold

miranda

Banned
Supporter
Daps

The intention wasn't malicious, in my culture you're an aunty to me. :wow:
:mjcry:
i swear this site is like my own personal version of to catch a predator
:sitdown:

okay i guess i really do look younger than i thought, and this is why these super young dudes keep approaching me on the street
:shaq2:

Mastamimd

Ain't shyt
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I get 25-27...don't even know what that means. When I shave I look younger, only thing that really gives my age away is my lack of hair.

Last edited:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
:mjcry:
i swear this site is like my own personal version of to catch a predator
:sitdown:

okay i guess i really do look younger than i thought, and this is why these super young dudes keep approaching me on the street
:shaq2:
It's something in the water...

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:francis:
one of my high school physics extra credit assignments was to make this new thing called an email address.

in junior high when my bff called to tell me there was a new jodeci song out, i got my cassette, made sure the holes were covered and then sat there with my fingers on top of the play and record buttons while listening to the radio to hear the begining of the song- im sure you have no idea what this means, but it means im hella old
:heh: that's wild, idk why but this got me dyin, no offense. Honestly us black people age so good its hard to tell our true age, i was the same way about @Cheeky ( :noah: ) you look breathtaking Miranda, keep it up.