How old are you?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember @Raedawn07 being super cute. Could easy pass for early or mid 20's. But that might have been over a year ago...

Most of you ladies look about your age, @Fun Sized Pyscho looks way younger than she is to me, and so does @LovelyDay

I've never seen @Juicy but I'm curious :jbhmm:

@CinnaSlim could get you arrested with her young lookin self lol.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
U dont I believe ya but u could still show me :sas1: is that half of u in yo avi by the way ?:jbhmm:
lol no, and yes.

I remember @Raedawn07 being super cute. Could easy pass for early or mid 20's. But that might have been over a year ago...

Thank you, I still don't know when you saw my actually face though. I havn't had a full pic is a long time and that was a mistake :merchant:

Anyway I gave an answer to the OP which was : has someone mistaken you for younger. For me it happens often and it has all my life it's a family thing. It's not even something I enjoy. People take you less serious, underestimate you and try to take advantage. People use to tell me I would be thankful when I got older and part of me is. Even still, it's annoying because as an adult I have to deal with people more and take care of more business. I always thought I looked my age or I at least caught up by now.