How Music Got Free Documentary | Official Trailer | Paramount+, 6/8 (produced by Eminem, Bron, Stoute)

ADP

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although not proud of it, I have to admit that I loved pirating things back in the day...

The feeling of getting something incredible in good quality before release was special around 99 2006, its part of the culture to me.

Would have NEVER NEVER been able to listen to so many artists, would have never really discovered how dope the artform itself is without piracy.

Understand that is considered stealing but I think it also had a contribution to sales because once you heard how dope something was you went and bought just because you wanted to have it with liner notes and everything.

Salute RabidNeurosiS

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
one of the first albums i ever downloaded was the slim shady ep.

Took like a week to download the whole thing :flabbynsick:
I downloaded the Eminem show when it leaked on IRC .. had it before everyone on SOHH (or whatever the forum was at the time)

Edit: Nevermind it was another site :pachaha:

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Man I can’t find the one I’m talking about .. it had rooms like irc.. and you could download anything like cams of movies that just came out.. I can’t remember the name since it’s been 20 years :pachaha: