How much do you spend on rent

Steve Piffler

I got them CERTS
Daps
Reppin
Houston
$1450 for 3 bedroom 2 car garage 2000 sqft house in a gated community on a lake. bout to get back in the real estate game next summer tho. but i want to stay in the same neighborhood and there are no houses for sale at the moment. :sadbron: i need something bigger and i'm tired of renting. i want a man cave like my dad. his shyt is :ohlawd::wow:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Thread is useless without description of the area, building amenities (if any), and description of the building/unit. You can pay 900 for a 1 bd in dc and be living in a wack area or be paying 2000 to live in a top of the line unit in the trendy areas, plain numbers don't say shyt. Anyway, y'all nikkas got it good down south.

And dude with a 1900 2 bd in San Jose, you living of the hood side of San Jo? shyt, their decent 1 bds start at like 1700

Nawww, i stay on 11th street right next to campus in a gated 10unit condo. Right on the street with most the frats and sororities. Now if i moved by my job in Santa Clara then id be paying 2000+ for a 1 bedrooom

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm in the burbs out in metrowest massachusetts. I pay 1022 a month for my spot, a junior one bedroom apartment, which is 480 sq ft. that means i have a smaller living room area, little counter space in my kitchen, and no dishwasher:dry:. It's near a country club and golf course so you know the area is real :mjpls:. Surrounded by a somewhat wooded area but very quiet which is fine by me.

Water and heat are included in the rent. The amenities it comes with is use of the basketball court, tennis courts, playground, and picnic areas. I also have use of the swimming pool and sundeck (also on site; directly behind my apt actually) but my apt office is jew about that. I'd have to pay 5 bucks for everytime i want to use it or just pay 40 for the season which is from May-September. I pay the 40 and not once have I seen any fukkery that makes me not want to use it, which is fine by me:jawalrus:. I also get a discounted gym membership to World Gym nearby. I don't go there but if i did it would be a flat rate of 40 a month which isn't bad

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Haven't moved out yet,how much y'all keep in your bank account?At least 5k or more ?

C-NICE

Jiggy is the lifestyle
Daps
Reppin
From Atlanta to San Fran to LA 4now
$333 and 1/3 for three bedroom 1600sqft 2 roommates :ohlawd: in upnorth ATL.
Gym pool business center and free wi-fi alot of mexicanos where I stay :ehh: next door neighbor stay having fiesta's and corona's on deck. Most of my friends from college stay in NYC/DC and they pay at least triple what I pay for down south we :cook: brehs