How much do you spend on rent

Clem

Get out my way, pimpin'.
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't want to talk about it :snoop:

San Fran rent prices are :demonic:

Not only is rent demonic but finding a place to live is such a fukking pain. Luckily while I was out there for school I found something. My commute for work was a pain but all the other shyt was :blessed: What part of SF do you live in?

I pay $500 now :tony:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
This Cobb County life :whew:

I just came from the SWATS gettin my haircut & the DEA, ATL PD, jammin nikkaz up at the car wash...no such worries in the Vinings :win:
Been in Cobb since 2000. Moved to Kennesaw in middle school. I really see no reason to leave this area until I start making real money and buy a house in Buckhead or Sandy Springs.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
I'm in the burbs out in metrowest massachusetts. I pay 1022 a month for my spot, a junior one bedroom apartment, which is 480 sq ft. that means i have a smaller living room area, little counter space in my kitchen, and no dishwasher:dry:. It's near a country club and golf course so you know the area is real :mjpls:. Surrounded by a somewhat wooded area but very quiet which is fine by me.

Water and heat are included in the rent. The amenities it comes with is use of the basketball court, tennis courts, playground, and picnic areas. I also have use of the swimming pool and sundeck (also on site; directly behind my apt actually) but my apt office is jew about that. I'd have to pay 5 bucks for everytime i want to use it or just pay 40 for the season which is from May-September. I pay the 40 and not once have I seen any fukkery that makes me not want to use it, which is fine by me:jawalrus:. I also get a discounted gym membership to World Gym nearby. I don't go there but if i did it would be a flat rate of 40 a month which isn't bad

to add to this..i just got my lease renewal letter in the mail last night....they want to increase my rent 50 bucks :bryan:...yeah im going to talk it over with management to keep it as it is but next year im moving out and hopefully buying..real talk

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Not only is rent demonic but finding a place to live is such a fukking pain. Luckily while I was out there for school I found something. My commute for work was a pain but all the other shyt was :blessed: What part of SF do you live in?

I pay $500 now :tony:

I used to live in the mission and I was getting worked for 2k for a small 1 bedroom...

I just relocated to Sunset by Golden Gate park... I didn't realize it when I first moved there but rent is cheaper towards to coast because their is less sunlight :mindblown:

I have a fairly large studio for 1300 :manny:

500 though?! Put me on game cuz I am in a month to month lease:tiger:

Sulcage

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
1100 for a 2 bedroom condo. heat, water and basic cable are all included. also have underground parking garage. i only pay electric and digital cable. edina minnesota. primarily white area. great location. closed to mall, library, target and other shopping centers. about 20 min drive to minneapolis

1100 for the exact same thing in Plymouth,MN

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
the rent on my house is $2550. it's in a CAC neighborhood of LA (where blake griffin, miley cirus, and random disney stars live)

BUT....i converted one of the two living rooms into an extra bedroom, subleased the three extra bedrooms....now i'm living rent free. :obama:

i do cover the utilities, which average out to ~$300-400/month

eifmp

Looking for a rich woman to take care of me
Daps
Reppin
Staten Island, NY
$900 a month mortgage on a single family ranch house in Staten Island.

2 bedrooms. 1 & 1/2 baths.

Fully finished basement with a wet bar and a washing machine.

3 car driveway with a garage.

4,750 sq ft Lot.

KingSamie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I live in Sweden, our family pays about $800, maybe a bit less, maybe a bit more. They're gonna do some renovating though so the rent'll increase by 40%

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
80% of my speeding tickets r from cobb police. motherfukkers

That Dekalb County po po around yo way ain't no joke either though. I fukks with Dunwoody, but I tread lightly up there

Shouts to Ashford Dunwoody, my homegirl stays at the complex by that Burger King