How much did Hoegan damage Bret Hart’s legacy?

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
this is the part where you shouldve been listing a bunch of WCW wrestlers who were booked stronger than bret........actually, you shouldve did that 2 or 3 posts ago, but you really not bout chit.

and you already showed your hand with the whole "bu bu but bret hart was the reigning WWF champion" nonsense, as if thats supposed to hold any weight in WCW; especially considering that WCW was kicking the WWF's ass.

and lol @ the bolded. who is this everybody??? WWF fans?? LOL. theres a reason why you never see ACTUAL WCW FANS saying bret was under-utilized in WCW. if anything, they will tell you that he was over-utilized. but of course, youve been avoiding this conversation throughout our entire exchange.

just be real with yourself and stop fakin the funk.
Lol this is funny. I guess no matter how many times I ask you to support your claim that he was booked well with any evidence whatsoever, you’re going to keep deflecting and repeating the same weak ass irrelevant talking points. :heh:

Bret Hart in WCW was one of the worst examples of booking ever and everyone knows it except you.

K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
I randomly asked one of my co-workers who her favorite wrestlers was back in the day, and I was expecting the standard answer (Hogan, Rock, Austin, Cena, Flair), but she legit surprised me when she said Bret Hart. Bret's one of those wrestlers that you wouldn't think casual fans would remember for some reason, but everyone does.

Yea I remember when Chris Brown had that Twitter beef with CM Punk, he mentioned Bret Hart in a tweet bashing Punk I was like :ohhh::mjlol: especially spelling his name wrong:

7ew5E.jpg

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
I randomly asked one of my co-workers who her favorite wrestlers was back in the day, and I was expecting the standard answer (Hogan, Rock, Austin, Cena, Flair), but she legit surprised me when she said Bret Hart. Bret's one of those wrestlers that you wouldn't think casual fans would remember for some reason, but everyone does.

Bruh Shawn Michael's was wrestling prime stone cold with Tyson and had ten years after wcw folded, bret still more known. shyt crazy.

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Lol this is funny. I guess no matter how many times I ask you to support your claim that he was booked well with any evidence whatsoever, you’re going to keep deflecting and repeating the same weak ass irrelevant talking points. :heh:

Bret Hart in WCW was one of the worst examples of booking ever and everyone knows it except you.

i told you already. WCW booking is different from the WWF. you would know if you actually watched.
youre a WWF fanatic accustomed to WWE-style booking so you dont get it. and that would be okay if you just admitted it and fell back, but instead you dug yourself into a hole because of your internet ego. SMH.

i asked you to show me all these WCW stars that were supposedly booked stronger. YOURE DUCKING THAT.
i brought up how bret hart wasnt over like that, from day one the minute he showed up, the fans didnt even care. YOU DODGED THAT.

its just WWF fans/bret hart stans that complain about this chit. stop wasting my time clown. WCW fans aint complaining.

you clearly werent watching WCW back then, and you prolly werent watching wrestling at all.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
i told you already. WCW booking is different from the WWF. you would know if you actually watched.
youre a WWF fanatic accustomed to WWE-style booking so you dont get it.
and that would be okay if you just admitted it and fell back, but instead you dug yourself into a hole because of your internet ego. SMH.

i asked you to show me all these WCW stars that were supposedly booked stronger. YOURE DUCKING THAT.
i brought up how bret hart wasnt over like that, from day one the minute he showed up, the fans didnt even care. YOU DODGED THAT.

its just WWF fans/bret hart stans that complain about this chit. stop wasting my time clown. WCW fans aint complaining.

you clearly werent watching WCW back then, and you prolly werent watching wrestling at all.
Actually dumb ass, I hated WWF and was an NWA fan who grew up in “Ric Flair country” (Hampton Roads VA), used to go to the Scope to watch Dusty, the horsemen, the Road Warriors, the R&R Express, the Midnight Express, Barry Windham, etc. as a kid and preferred WCW over WWF until about 99 and literally watched every episode of Nitro without missing one for about the first 3.5 years.

You’re an idiot who just lives to be a contrarian and take shyt positions that you can’t defend with facts or reason, then when you’re exposed you come with some false ad hominem narrative about the person you’re arguing with about how they didn’t watch or listen to whatever the subject is.

You obviously cannot defend your claim about Bret Hart’s booking, so you can keep typing essays that say nothing if you want to.

Last edited:

Lurk Angle

All Star
Daps
Bret was one of the best in the ring:yeshrug:

But he was boring otherwise

Like somebody else said HBK was a bigger attraction

Wacky D

PROVOCATIVE POSTING
Daps
Actually dumb ass, I hated WWF and was an NWA fan who grew up in “Ric Flair country” (Hampton Roads VA), used to go to the Scope.

i stopped reading right there.

and NWA fan wouldnt have said some of the chit hat you posted. you wouldve been better off pump-faking as a WCW fan.

nice try.

:mjlol: