How Men Become Dogs

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Men turn to dogs because they realize this.... ideal they've been chasing their whole life is a lie.

It's like finding out that your religion is wrong.

Us perpetual nice guys have this kind of women in our heads and shyt... we be chasing them.

We can't see anything else.

We're really no different from those women you see on Facebook or whatever that's always talking about she want a real man, a thug or whatever.... only to post again 30 minutes later saying aint no good men because thug nikka #5441 done blew her back out and bust in her raw then bounced.

The ONLY difference (besides the obvious gender ones) is that WOMEN feel like they have nothing to offer them dudes except their puss and MEN feel like they have nothing to offer but their NICE nikka ATTITUDES.

We both getting fukked regardless.

Now, despite what you think, women ain't gonna EVER go for bad and go on a nice nikka wrecking spree. She'll only try to strike back at all those "players" that hurt her feelings or those dudes in a certain social strata... saying she's flipping the script. She may fukk up some relationships or marriages, but the "player" she's fukking is still fukking her, so how's that a win?

Men? Men just start focusing on themselves and not focusing time and resources on chasing and "saving" the ideal of the "non-domesticated wild woman" or "lost rich poor girl". They stop caring about women altogether, because like those thug chasing FB broads, they only see one kind of woman. The savable kind.

Then, all the women that they were ignoring before? That p*ssy falls into their lap because they don't have that shield up that says "DO NOT APPROACH".

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Does that really make them dogs?

Yes, I'm really one of them life long nice guy simp nikkas that's fukked up in the game and can't listen to Suga Free cause it stings. One step away from taking myself off the board so I don't play the game.

@ me and ask me anything.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
girls love to be entertained....and even conflict and abuse is BETTER TO THEM than just normal day to day peaceful bliss....

that's boring :shaq2:

"bad guys are no good............good guys are NO FUN........"

I was at the beach today and as i was exiting my car had engaged in some small talk with the dude parked next to me about the tide and how packed the beach was and the weather blah blah blah...

Pretty cool dude just enjoying his weekend cause like me he has worked hard all week :skip:

all of a sudden i hear this woman get up in his face..."blah blah blah....i aint with this shyt.....and i am not going back over thier blah blah blah"...:usure:

dude is trying to calm her down not just for the sake of her getting way to agitated over nothing but for the fact IT WAS EMBARRASING......she was getting all riled up in public with me witnessing him....

now im pretty sure this has happen on more than one occasion with this byatch..........

but he's the "DOG"..."THE JERK" and a$$hole because he decides he wants to see something "on the side" (jumpoff) cause this BYATCH is nothing but stress...

and to think it's obvious it was his ride and everything was at his expense..cause she look like she "don't work"...and just so unappreciative..

i just thought to myself...THANK GOD I'M SINGLE and don't have to PUT UP WITH THAT SHYT ANYMORE..........:blessed:

Its all about precedents with these women. If he had checked her the FIRST time she pulled that shyt he wouldnt be dealing with it now. Theyd either be broken up or in have a healthier relationship, either option is preferable to the reality

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Lets not act as if its only women who make poor choices in picking mates. We fukk up too, only difference is that society seems to absolve THEM of any blame for it

pretty much. this vid was mad corny. why is that first dude with such a mean bytch in the first place? He has no businesses messing with an angry chick given his personality. People just need to find their lane and stay in it.

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
pretty much. this vid was mad corny. why is that first dude with such a mean bytch in the first place? He has no businesses messing with an angry chick given his personality. People just need to find their lane and stay in it.

its a show b :mindblown:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohlawd:

cause WOMEN need someone to hold accountable for thier bullshyt

the GOOD GUYS require them to STEP UP THIER GAME and have some STANDARDS

but if they get the TRIFLING DAWG..then it's GIRL "he wasn't shyt"..."girl he did this"..."girl he did that"

byatch YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS ABOUT....and all that TRYING TO WORK ON A MAN AS A PROJECT AND CHANGE HIM WENT OUT DURING THE 90'S...

when NICCAS MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR IT'S MONEY OVER HOES...if you choose to be with a DUDE WHO PLACES VALUE OVER OTHER ISH BESIDES YOU AND YOU WERE FULLY AWARE OF IT...

then BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get your a$$ kicked
BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get STD's all in your clit
BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get your FUNDS relinquished

my co-worker always refer to me playfully as a "HOE"........and i guess this is the reason why me and her never got to be a "couple"...

but that didn't stop her from coming over LAST NIGHT and letting me GO BALLS DEEP UP IN HER............. :russ:

i laugh at these women and thier so-called standards :laff:
*ignorant dap*
:myman:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Men turn to dogs because they realize this.... ideal they've been chasing their whole life is a lie.

It's like finding out that your religion is wrong.

Us perpetual nice guys have this kind of women in our heads and shyt... we be chasing them.

We can't see anything else.

We're really no different from those women you see on Facebook or whatever that's always talking about she want a real man, a thug or whatever.... only to post again 30 minutes later saying aint no good men because thug nikka #5441 done blew her back out and bust in her raw then bounced.

The ONLY difference (besides the obvious gender ones) is that WOMEN feel like they have nothing to offer them dudes except their puss and MEN feel like they have nothing to offer but their NICE nikka ATTITUDES.

We both getting fukked regardless.

Now, despite what you think, women ain't gonna EVER go for bad and go on a nice nikka wrecking spree. She'll only try to strike back at all those "players" that hurt her feelings or those dudes in a certain social strata... saying she's flipping the script. She may fukk up some relationships or marriages, but the "player" she's fukking is still fukking her, so how's that a win?

Men? Men just start focusing on themselves and not focusing time and resources on chasing and "saving" the ideal of the "non-domesticated wild woman" or "lost rich poor girl". They stop caring about women altogether, because like those thug chasing FB broads, they only see one kind of woman. The savable kind.

Then, all the women that they were ignoring before? That p*ssy falls into their lap because they don't have that shield up that says "DO NOT APPROACH".

Nature abhors a vacuum.

Does that really make them dogs?

Yes, I'm really one of them life long nice guy simp nikkas that's fukked up in the game and can't listen to Suga Free cause it stings. One step away from taking myself off the board so I don't play the game.

@ me and ask me anything.

Forgive me, breh....But :dead::dead::dead:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
@Mr. Negative when did those realizations happen for you?

that's the scary thing. I knew it the whole time! We ALWAYS know.

I can't speak for anybody else, but the way it was always affirmed was wrong, you know?

You're watching these dudes say stuff like "fukk bytches Get Money" or "Don't chase women, chase money and women come with it".... to me those were the same dudes casually fukking women and throwing them to the side.

I saw them as part of the problem, not part of the solution.

You never stop to think that you can pick and choose from women, you ain't gotta be in the either/or category. Real Man or Real nikka, you know?

You ain't gotta take that woman that's been done bad and prove her wrong about all men everywhere.

You ain't gotta put yourself in a financial hole or put your dreams on hold to show a woman how great a guy you are.

And that's all it really comes down to: The type of women we get frustrated, jaded and broke trying to "fix".

It really does go back to what I was saying about the similarities between goody goody dudes and those lost women with 8 kids.

1. It's all our fault and we know it.

2. We both be trying to change the game.... from the inside. Women try to play it and prove themselves better by trying to change no good nikkas when other women couldn't. Men try to validate themselves and other Men by trying to show selfish women that we're not all the same.

you can't change The Machine from the inside. It only changes you. You can't change The Game at all. You can either play it, or not play it.

By the time you see what's going on, all you've made yourself is older, more bitter, and more distrustful.

The Game done chewed you up and spit you out, and the chicks you were trying to fix and save done moved on to continue fukking the type of dudes you were trying to show you weren't.

That's when you move past the "I know" to that bitter nikka dog place "I already know, bytch so I ain't gone bother."

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I ain't gonna ever say "All women ain't shyt", though, cause I know better.

I just know now that over my lifetime, I've had a shytty taste in women who've had similar traits that I could see and still ignored cause I felt like I could change them.

silly me.

and I've missed and dodged and hurt some really good girls because of that.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
that's the scary thing. I knew it the whole time! We ALWAYS know.

I can't speak for anybody else, but the way it was always affirmed was wrong, you know?

You're watching these dudes say stuff like "fukk bytches Get Money" or "Don't chase women, chase money and women come with it".... to me those were the same dudes casually fukking women and throwing them to the side.

I saw them as part of the problem, not part of the solution.

You never stop to think that you can pick and choose from women, you ain't gotta be in the either/or category. Real Man or Real nikka, you know?

You ain't gotta take that woman that's been done bad and prove her wrong about all men everywhere.

You ain't gotta put yourself in a financial hole or put your dreams on hold to show a woman how great a guy you are.

And that's all it really comes down to: The type of women we get frustrated, jaded and broke trying to "fix".

It really does go back to what I was saying about the similarities between goody goody dudes and those lost women with 8 kids.

1. It's all our fault and we know it.

2. We both be trying to change the game.... from the inside. Women try to play it and prove themselves better by trying to change no good nikkas when other women couldn't. Men try to validate themselves and other Men by trying to show selfish women that we're not all the same.

you can't change The Machine from the inside. It only changes you. You can't change The Game at all. You can either play it, or not play it.

By the time you see what's going on, all you've made yourself is older, more bitter, and more distrustful.

The Game done chewed you up and spit you out, and the chicks you were trying to fix and save done moved on to continue fukking the type of dudes you were trying to show you weren't.

That's when you move past the "I know" to that bitter nikka dog place "I already know, bytch so I ain't gone bother."

I ain't gonna ever say "All women ain't shyt", though, cause I know better.

I just know now that over my lifetime, I've had a shytty taste in women who've had similar traits that I could see and still ignored cause I felt like I could change them.

silly me.

and I've missed and dodged and hurt some really good girls because of that.

I feel all of this. I'm in that not-bothering/nonchalant place now I just gotta focus on myself before playing the game, cause to me the game is a necessary evil.