the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:ohlawd:

cause WOMEN need someone to hold accountable for thier bullshyt

the GOOD GUYS require them to STEP UP THIER GAME and have some STANDARDS

but if they get the TRIFLING DAWG..then it's GIRL "he wasn't shyt"..."girl he did this"..."girl he did that"

byatch YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS ABOUT....and all that TRYING TO WORK ON A MAN AS A PROJECT AND CHANGE HIM WENT OUT DURING THE 90'S...

when NICCAS MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR IT'S MONEY OVER HOES...if you choose to be with a DUDE WHO PLACES VALUE OVER OTHER ISH BESIDES YOU AND YOU WERE FULLY AWARE OF IT...

then BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get your a$$ kicked
BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get STD's all in your clit
BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get your FUNDS relinquished

my co-worker always refer to me playfully as a "HOE"........and i guess this is the reason why me and her never got to be a "couple"...

but that didn't stop her from coming over LAST NIGHT and letting me GO BALLS DEEP UP IN HER............. :russ:

i laugh at these women and thier so-called standards :laff:

I feel bad for all these nice guys who put women on a pedestal. Theres only so many times you can smash a chick while her nice guy friend waits in the wings before you lose all illusions about the game. Thanks God I learned my lesson without any pain :whew:

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
These women need to stop tainting our good men :beli:

A good dude cant be tainted imo. Good men aint impressionable to the point where some bird can twist their views and turn them into 'dogs', a good dude would simply find a woman that has her mind right and charge the other one to the game.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for all these nice guys who put women on a pedestal. Theres only so many times you can smash a chick while her nice guy friend waits in the wings before you lose all illusions about the game. Thanks God I learned my lesson without any pain :whew:

but alot of those "nice guys" learned their lesson ...

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
but alot of those "nice guys" learned their lesson ...

But they had to be hurt. Ive never had my heart broken :manny: A lot of women think Im bitter, that is far from the truth. I love women, have had very few bad experiences with them, but I learn from watching :ld:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
women love drama, confrontation and thugs, being nice to a chick gets you nowhere except painting her house, driving to the grocery store and paying her phone bills, untill shes 30 an dwanting to settle down with 2 bratty kids

a$$holes arent born they are a made, majority of men only love Twice in their life, their first love which will most likely end in heartbreak (cheating, dumped, sharing that girl etc.), then he gives it that one more shot then realizes its a lost cause then he turns into the emotionless wild stallion these chicks love to try and tame

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually my momma made me a dog. I was young and in love, momma was like nikka you to young to be stuck up under one bytch. Go fukk more bytches

Daps
women love drama, confrontation and thugs, being nice to a chick gets you nowhere except painting her house, driving to the grocery store and paying her phone bills, untill shes 30 an dwanting to settle down with 2 bratty kids

a$$holes arent born they are a made, majority of men only love Twice in their life, their first love which will most likely end in heartbreak (cheating, dumped, sharing that girl etc.), then he gives it that one more shot then realizes its a lost cause then he turns into the emotionless wild stallion these chicks love to try and tame

That white girl really did a number on you, huh?

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All those scenarios were silly and cartoonish. Thug nikkas get cheated on too, thugs be in the street bussin they guns over these trifling whores.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
1936275.jpg