How Men Become Dogs

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think someone else brought it up already but real men don't change and are not impressionable. If you went through a bad relationship and a woman treated you like shyt that doesn't give you the license to be an a$$hole to all of the future women you date.

All of this #HardOnHoes and #NoSimpMovement BS really isn't helping either.

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
:wtf: is wrong with these broads man

girls love to be entertained....and even conflict and abuse is BETTER TO THEM than just normal day to day peaceful bliss....

that's boring :shaq2:

"bad guys are no good............good guys are NO FUN........"

I was at the beach today and as i was exiting my car had engaged in some small talk with the dude parked next to me about the tide and how packed the beach was and the weather blah blah blah...

Pretty cool dude just enjoying his weekend cause like me he has worked hard all week :skip:

all of a sudden i hear this woman get up in his face..."blah blah blah....i aint with this shyt.....and i am not going back over thier blah blah blah"...:usure:

dude is trying to calm her down not just for the sake of her getting way to agitated over nothing but for the fact IT WAS EMBARRASING......she was getting all riled up in public with me witnessing him....

now im pretty sure this has happen on more than one occasion with this byatch..........

but he's the "DOG"..."THE JERK" and a$$hole because he decides he wants to see something "on the side" (jumpoff) cause this BYATCH is nothing but stress...

and to think it's obvious it was his ride and everything was at his expense..cause she look like she "don't work"...and just so unappreciative..

i just thought to myself...THANK GOD I'M SINGLE and don't have to PUT UP WITH THAT SHYT ANYMORE..........:blessed:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I had a chick ask me out last night turned her down tho. All these vids and guides ain't shyt.

Just get your ass in the field and do work. You learn by experience.

You wanna be a dog then fukking train like one and DO WORK

I never needed the training tho I got it natural.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I think someone else brought it up already but real men don't change and are not impressionable. If you went through a bad relationship and a woman treated you like shyt that doesn't give you the license to be an a$$hole to all of the future women you date.

People change all the time. A simp who continues to get taken advantage of by women will eventually change for the better.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People change all the time. A simp who continues to get taken advantage of by women will eventually change for the better.

No, a simp is a simp. People don't generally change. only methods do.

Yall say a guy who is nice to broads is a simp and girls like bad guys, a lot of these "bad guys", "simp" & "trick" way harder the so called "nice guys".

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
a lot of these women will be complainin about how they can't find a good man down the line too lol

and as men we also gotta not put women on a pedestal just cuz their bad, they gotta bring character to the table as well to be treated special. The one consistent factor regardless of gender is, you gotta have self respect before you can expect anything from anybody.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
No, a simp is a simp. People don't generally change. only methods do.

Yall say a guy who is nice to broads is a simp and girls like bad guys, a lot of these "bad guys", "simp" & "trick" way harder the so called "nice guys".

:beli: If you change your methods than you have essentially changed who you are. If your previous method was to constantly blow up females phones, take them out to eat, be there for them emotionally when they haven't asked (all nice guy qualities) than you switch to a I don't really give a fukk about you and your feelings, I'm worried about me, than yes you have definitely changed to a new person bases on your new approaches.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:beli: If you change your methods than you have essentially changed who you are. If your previous method was to constantly blow up females phones, take them out to eat, be there for them emotionally when they haven't asked (all nice guy qualities) than you switch to a I don't really give a fukk about you and your feelings, I'm worried about me, than yes you have definitely changed to a new person bases on your new approaches.

No you haven't. If I'm a sucker for love as nikka, i'm a sucker for love as nikka. It doesn't matter if I went from spending money on bytches to saying fukk bytches. My actions are still being caused by me internal "flaw" which is being a sucker for love. Therefore I am still the same.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
bytches want a thoroughbred.

I am a doG
Hurry up with my damn massage
Hurry up with my damn ménage
Get the Porsche out the damn garage
I am a doG
Even though I'm a man of God
My whole life in the hands of God
So y'all better quit playing with doG​

[ame=http://youtu.be/CVNStRjOWhA]Kanye West - I Am A God (Yeezus) - YouTube[/ame]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

:childplease:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel bad for all these nice guys who put women on a pedestal. Theres only so many times you can smash a chick while her nice guy friend waits in the wings before you lose all illusions about the game. Thanks God I learned my lesson without any pain :whew:

:whew: thats that real shyt! (styles p voice)

PimpHandStrong

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Decatur where its greater
A good dude cant be tainted imo.

I agree with this for the most part. I'm in a situation right now where I've been with my girl for almost 6 years now but we've being doing a long distance thing for about 3.

Straight up, everyone I know LOVES her, she's great. But I moved to Miami and a brothers' eye being wandering a little too much seeing all these women down here and on vacation. Been having a brother rethinking this whole marriage thing. Finally making some good money, got my shyt together now and I'm all like :shaq: with this new chicks.

Met this chick last week who approached me and I came close to cheating.

I said all that to say that, I consider myself a good dude in all since of the term. No one has scorned me or nothing but sometimes you just feel the need to spread ya seed :manny: I keep telling myself the grass only looks greener on the other side. But a nikka still wants to go check the grass to make sure.

“The thing about relationships, that all men need to realize, ’cause I’ve had the problem too…of feeling guilty about this. The reality is men, we are always gonna wanna fukk other women. And a lotta times when you find a woman that is the woman of your dreams and you love her and she’s, she’s all you EVER wanted in a woman, you’re afraid to go forward with committing to her, and marrying her because you really feel BAD about wanting to smash other women. It don’t mean anything’s wrong with your girl; she’s still your great, find. But nikka, you ALWAYS gon’ wanna smash somebody else.”

-Affion Crockett