How Men Become Dogs

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1936275.jpg

and after playing that bullshyt victim role......she runs around being "gangsta" again and getting into fights with random folks on twitter every chance she gets

Rihanna's 10 Best Social Media Ethers | Complex

drizzy shows her "respect" at the vmas either last year or the year before and made a comment about how he has no issues with rihanna,etc wishes her the best and she sends subliminals right after to him.....

but has no problem singing songs about a dude who beat her face in and who is rotating her as his side bytch with that girl karruche

:wtf: is wrong with these broads man

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and after playing that bullshyt victim role......she runs around being "gangsta" again and getting into fights with random folks on twitter every chance she gets

drizzy shows her "respect" at the vmas either last year or the year before and made a comment about how he has no issues with rihanna,etc wishes her the best and she sends subliminals right after to him.....

but has no problem singing songs about a dude who beat her face in and who is rotating her as his side bytch with that girl karruche

You love who you love. Some people have toxic relationships. It is what it is. It don't make a person good or bad.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Lets not act as if its only women who make poor choices in picking mates. We fukk up too, only difference is that society seems to absolve THEM of any blame for it

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

women would rather share a a$$hole abuser than have a safe guy

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
You love who you love. Some people have toxic relationships. It is what it is. It don't make a person good or bad.

True. My only beef is with the women who will continually return to the man WHILE still seeking sympathy. If a man hits a woman UNJUSTIFIABLY and she stays with him then thats the last I want to hear about the relationship

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
Watched all the videos and subbed..... Read the comments also..... A lot females catching feels..... Pretty good series. Men and women can learn from it.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
True. My only beef is with the women who will continually return to the man WHILE still seeking sympathy. If a man hits a woman UNJUSTIFIABLY and she stays with him then thats the last I want to hear about the relationship

What's unjustifiably? And say he did smack her once so what? Maybe he'll do it again, maybe he won't.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What's unjustifiably? And say he did smack her once so what? Maybe he'll do it again, maybe he won't.

If a woman becomes a physical threat to a man he can justifiably hit her. We're all old enough to know to keep our hands to ourselves :ufdup:

As for the last part, my point is I dont care whether or not he hits her AGAIN. Unless the broad is related to me, if she stays after getting hit then its no longer my business :manny: Some women refuse to take responsibility for ANYTHING

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
the last female i connected with emotionally had a bf and completely ignored me like i didnt exist the last time i seen her:sadbron: