How Men Become Dogs

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WEuuQ6t-UEk&feature=c4-overview-vl&list=PLVo7nGot4fPhr1OGwHjQop4onzPMVLX3h][Ep. 1] How Men Become DOGS | "A Dog Is Born" - YouTube[/ame]

:imouttahereHOV:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
:laff: Date women that cook clean and obey bruhs. You poor idiots sound like the women talkin bout

*i need a woman with a backbone who i cant tell what to do*

YOU SOUND LIKE THE bytchES! Programmed you to be a sucker or a masculine diva.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Here we go with this bullshyt again. If women are so against dogs, why do these same dogs get the most p*ssy and the good guy virgins REMAIN virgins? :stopitslime:

KENNY DA COOKER

HARD ON HOES is not a word it's a LIFESTYLE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
F
Here we go with this bullshyt again. If women are so against dogs, why do these same dogs get the most p*ssy and the good guy virgins REMAIN virgins? :stopitslime:

:ohlawd:

cause WOMEN need someone to hold accountable for thier bullshyt

the GOOD GUYS require them to STEP UP THIER GAME and have some STANDARDS

but if they get the TRIFLING DAWG..then it's GIRL "he wasn't shyt"..."girl he did this"..."girl he did that"

byatch YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS ABOUT....and all that TRYING TO WORK ON A MAN AS A PROJECT AND CHANGE HIM WENT OUT DURING THE 90'S...

when NICCAS MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR IT'S MONEY OVER HOES...if you choose to be with a DUDE WHO PLACES VALUE OVER OTHER ISH BESIDES YOU AND YOU WERE FULLY AWARE OF IT...

then BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get your a$$ kicked
BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get STD's all in your clit
BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get your FUNDS relinquished

my co-worker always refer to me playfully as a "HOE"........and i guess this is the reason why me and her never got to be a "couple"...

but that didn't stop her from coming over LAST NIGHT and letting me GO BALLS DEEP UP IN HER............. :russ:

i laugh at these women and thier so-called standards :laff:

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
:ohlawd:

cause WOMEN need someone to hold accountable for thier bullshyt

the GOOD GUYS require them to STEP UP THIER GAME and have some STANDARDS

but if they get the TRIFLING DAWG..then it's GIRL "he wasn't shyt"..."girl he did this"..."girl he did that"

byatch YOU KNEW WHAT HE WAS ABOUT....and all that TRYING TO WORK ON A MAN AS A PROJECT AND CHANGE HIM WENT OUT DURING THE 90'S...

when NICCAS MADE IT PERFECTLY CLEAR IT'S MONEY OVER HOES...if you choose to be with a DUDE WHO PLACES VALUE OVER OTHER ISH BESIDES YOU AND YOU WERE FULLY AWARE OF IT...

then BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get your a$$ kicked
BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get STD's all in your clit
BOO HOO byatch you deserve to get your FUNDS relinquished

my co-worker always refer to me playfully as a "HOE"........and i guess this is the reason why me and her never got to be a "couple"...

but that didn't stop her from coming over LAST NIGHT and letting me GO BALLS DEEP UP IN HER............. :russ:

i laugh at these women and thier so-called standards :laff:
:salute:

So much real in one post. :wow:

Zapp Brannigan

Captain of the Nimbus
Daps
Reppin
DOOP
No

Once a good guy turns bad hes lost forever :to:

:whew: I think I'm walking a razor's edge right now, teetering back toward the light side. I'm of the school of thought that you can be authoritative, strong, and domineering while still being a good person. It's just the hardest kind of character and personality to assume. :smugdraper: