how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I'm at 6120/7087 MBs installed.

I'm bout to eat.

It was like 10 people in the Walmart line.

:heh:

:eat:

I should have recorded it, but when I pulled off at 12:05, from Walmart, I held the game out the window screamin "why didn't you lil nikkas go to Walmart, HUH!?!???"

:laff:

nikkas was mad.

I went to game stop around 11:30 ET, saw a huge ass line and my friend who was in it said I needed a pre-order. I was like :stopitslime:, so I went to wal mart.... only 3 people were there waiting for it, got my copy.... drove past the game stop line with my copy in my hand hitting the most epic :umad: of all time.

:blessed:

There's a Wal-Mart about three minutes from the crib and the Gamestop I went to. But nikkas be posted up in the Wal-Mart parking lot like :shaq:

:huhldup: Even though I was more than a hundred deep in the line I was back at home at like 1220. fukking lovely.

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
When it comes to midnight releases, Walmarts good to a nikka :blessed:

*drives past PACKED gamestop on the way home*

*hits em all wit a drive-by :umad: *

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
That install is a beast tho :what:

It'll be time for bed before this sh*t is done

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tempted, but naw...i wouldn't be able to play it if i did cop tonight...so i'm just cop tomorrow when i come from the gym and enjoy...

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ok...no bullshyt.

The driving in this game is TOO loose.

All it takes is a small tap and you're flying off the road. I'm not sure I'm built for this type of driving. :no:

It's just too sensitive.

:sadbron:
it's the cars you drive. some drive way differently than others. for your personal whips, go to the body shop and get better brakes, suspension, etc