how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
lol, it is easier...well, maybe more convenient would be better wording. Apparently someone got thru to someone, and it's being released at midnight local time, which is what I would've expected, EXCEPT them b*stards tweeted that it would be available 12am EST (which was 41 minutes ago my time). We had 2 different tweets, one from Rockstar, one from Sony themselves saying 2 different times, and BOTH of 'em were wrong. How does shyt like that happen?

:ohhh:

Cant talk, playing GTA :umad:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
everbody went to gamestop 200 people plus outside only about 15 went to best buy like i did everybody that went to best buy is at home while niggs that went to gamestop still in line :laff:

it took every ounce of me not to drive by that line and troll

i stayed humble friends :laff:

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
I'm at 6120 / 7087 MBs installed.

I'm bout to eat.

It was like 10 people in the Walmart line.

:heh:

:eat:

I should have recorded it, but when I pulled off at 12:05, from Walmart, I held the game out the window screamin "why didn't you lil nikkas go to Walmart, HUH!?!???"

The Gamestop RIGHT next door to Walmart was like 70 people deep, all in the street. :no:
:laff:

nikkas was mad.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
Well, I finally got to start downloading it. If you're lurking and wondering, go to the PSN store, search for "Grand Theft", then scroll down til you see "Grand Theft Auto V" with a blue "game" icon next to it, and click it. After, you should see a download button.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well, I finally got to start downloading it. If you're lurking and wondering, go to the PSN store, search for "Grand Theft", then scroll down til you see "Grand Theft Auto V" with a blue "game" icon next to it, and click it. After, you should see a download button.
whats the speeds looking like breh breh

msims

Bmore nicca
Daps
My shyt just got done!!! :blessed:

Got the cheats ON DECK!!!!!

Good night COLI!!

:yes:

Cheat mode
Enter one of the following codes while playing the game to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Cheats cannot be saved, and must be entered manually each time. Cheats also disable achievements from being earned for the current game session. Thus, quick save your game before using cheat codes.

• Lower wanted level
    While playing the game, press RB(2), B, RT, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.

Raise wanted level
    While playing the game, press RB(2), B, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.

Recharge ability
    While playing the game, press A(2), X, RB, LB, A, Right, Left, A.

Faster run
    While playing the game, press Y, Left, Right(2), LT, LB, X.

Explosive ammo rounds
    While playing the game, press Right, X, A, Left, RB, RT, Left, Right(2), LB(3).

Explosive melee attacks
    While playing the game, press Right, Left, A, Y, RB, B(3), LT.

Slow motion aim
    While playing the game, press X, LT, RB, Y, Left, X, LT, Right, A. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.

Slidey cars
    While playing the game, press Y, RB(2), Left, RB, LB, RT, LB.

Spawn Buzzard aircraft
    While playing the game, press B(2), LB, B(3), LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y. The Buzzard is a helicopter with missiles and guns. It must be spawned in a large enough area for it to appear, or it will not spawn.

Spawn Caddy vehicle
    While playing the game, press B, LB, Left, RB, LT, A, RB, LB, B, A.

Spawn Comet vehicle
    While playing the game, press RB, B, RT, Right, LB, LT, A(2), X, RB.

Spawn Duster aircraft
    While playing the game, press Right, Left, RB(3), Left, Y(2), A, B, LB(2).

Spawn Limo vehicle
    While playing the game, press RT, Right, LT, Left(2), RB, LB, B, Right.

Spawn parachute
    While playing the game, press Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT(2), Left(2), Right, LB.

Spawn PCJ bike
    While playing the game, press RB, Right, Left, Right, RT, Left, Right, X, Right, LT, LB(2).

Spawn Rapid GT vehicle
    While playing the game, press RT, LB, B, Right, LB, RB, Right, Left, B, RT.

Spawn Sanchez bike
    While playing the game, press B, A, LB, B(2), LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB(2).

Spawn Stunt Plane aircraft
    While playing the game, press B, Right, LB, LT, Left, RB, LB(2), Left(2), A, Y.

Spawn Trashmaster vehicle
    While playing the game, press B, RB, B, RB, Left(2), RB, LB, B, Right.

Drunk mode
    While playing the game, press Y, Right(2), Left, Right, X, B, Left.

Slow motion mode
    While playing the game, press Y, Left, Right(2), X, RT, RB. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.

Change weather
    While playing the game, press RT, A, LB(2), LT(3), X. Each time the code is entered, it rotates through thunder, clear, and snowy weather.​
  • Pratfalling
    To fall on your butt, press X to jump, and while you are in mid-air, press B.​

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
fukking lines were retarded but I finally got my shyt. Funny shyt is Im burned out by standing out there and drinking/smoking so Im not even gonna play until tomorrow..As long as that bytch on deck tho!!

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
My shyt just got done!!! :blessed:

Got the cheats ON DECK!!!!!

Good night COLI!!

:yes:

Cheat mode
Enter one of the following codes while playing the game to activate the corresponding cheat function. Note: Cheats cannot be saved, and must be entered manually each time. Cheats also disable achievements from being earned for the current game session. Thus, quick save your game before using cheat codes.

• Lower wanted level
    While playing the game, press RB(2), B, RT, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left.

Raise wanted level
    While playing the game, press RB(2), B, RT, Left, Right, Left, Right, Left, Right.

Recharge ability
    While playing the game, press A(2), X, RB, LB, A, Right, Left, A.

Faster run
    While playing the game, press Y, Left, Right(2), LT, LB, X.

Explosive ammo rounds
    While playing the game, press Right, X, A, Left, RB, RT, Left, Right(2), LB(3).

Explosive melee attacks
    While playing the game, press Right, Left, A, Y, RB, B(3), LT.

Slow motion aim
    While playing the game, press X, LT, RB, Y, Left, X, LT, Right, A. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.

Slidey cars
    While playing the game, press Y, RB(2), Left, RB, LB, RT, LB.

Spawn Buzzard aircraft
    While playing the game, press B(2), LB, B(3), LB, LT, RB, Y, B, Y. The Buzzard is a helicopter with missiles and guns. It must be spawned in a large enough area for it to appear, or it will not spawn.

Spawn Caddy vehicle
    While playing the game, press B, LB, Left, RB, LT, A, RB, LB, B, A.

Spawn Comet vehicle
    While playing the game, press RB, B, RT, Right, LB, LT, A(2), X, RB.

Spawn Duster aircraft
    While playing the game, press Right, Left, RB(3), Left, Y(2), A, B, LB(2).

Spawn Limo vehicle
    While playing the game, press RT, Right, LT, Left(2), RB, LB, B, Right.

Spawn parachute
    While playing the game, press Left, Right, LB, LT, RB, RT(2), Left(2), Right, LB.

Spawn PCJ bike
    While playing the game, press RB, Right, Left, Right, RT, Left, Right, X, Right, LT, LB(2).

Spawn Rapid GT vehicle
    While playing the game, press RT, LB, B, Right, LB, RB, Right, Left, B, RT.

Spawn Sanchez bike
    While playing the game, press B, A, LB, B(2), LB, B, RB, RT, LT, LB(2).

Spawn Stunt Plane aircraft
    While playing the game, press B, Right, LB, LT, Left, RB, LB(2), Left(2), A, Y.

Spawn Trashmaster vehicle
    While playing the game, press B, RB, B, RB, Left(2), RB, LB, B, Right.

Drunk mode
    While playing the game, press Y, Right(2), Left, Right, X, B, Left.

Slow motion mode
    While playing the game, press Y, Left, Right(2), X, RT, RB. The code can be entered up to four times to increase its effect. Enter it a fifth time to disable the code.

Change weather
    While playing the game, press RT, A, LB(2), LT(3), X. Each time the code is entered, it rotates through thunder, clear, and snowy weather.​
  • Pratfalling
    To fall on your butt, press X to jump, and while you are in mid-air, press B.​

:whoa:

fukk dat...I'mma let dis sink in. I'm still readin the booklet :youngsabo: