how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
:beli: I was standing outside for the genesis when it first came out, I have all the consoles. I don't talk shyt, I used to be into video games heavily. I have the damn steering wheel for when I play racing games. I grew up around boys :manny: It is what it is.

:ufdup:

Aight Aight ease back young "n" I was messing with you. thats pretty dope. holler at me when you get on your FPS grind.

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
damn this game is piff :wow: i had to pull myself off...that lifeinvader mission :dead:

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Installing.on

fukkking popups man :smh:

:dead: yo do you have you game tied in to your socialclub? that shyt has everything you've done on the game :wow:

mXsa8mF.png

International S.

"He never had the makings of a varsity athlete"
Daps
Reppin
Portsmouth, VA
stuck at work...smoking a dutch out back with the staleface, Ill be home in a few and Imma throw on that Pov City Anthem and get the computers puting...ya know

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
fell asleep...

Dude, I almost overslept. I was dazing in and out around 10:45. I thought I wouldn't knock out. I woke up at 11:42 PM like "oh shyt!" I looked at the time and was :whew:

Then I thought, "I'm feeling tired. I should just go back to sleep and get it when I wake up." But na, my determination got me up. :heh:

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
Dude, I almost overslept. I was dazing in and out around 10:45. I thought I wouldn't knock out. I woke up at 11:42 PM like "oh shyt!" I looked at the time and was :whew:

Then I thought, "I'm feeling tired. I should just go back to sleep and get it when I wake up." But na, my determination got me up. :heh:
yea ima jus pkick it up after work; it better be there or ima go gta in store