how many yall getting grand theft auto 5 on midnight release

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
100% downloaded (took about an hour and 20 minutes)...now the tricky part: the install. :lupe:

Edit: I have hit the magic number...15% installed. I will be playing shortly. :whew:

Last edited:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm bout to go to bed, but the driving on this feels :gladbron:

Especially from the inside the car view

Daps
Reppin
Toledo, OH
Got my copy at GameStop, went there at about 12:30 it was about 50 people in line, it took about 20 mins to get to the front of the line, some fat security guard was only lettin 2 people inside the store at a time, he was talking about how he just came back from a convention were he got to test all the PS4 and Xbox one games and he said Titanfall is the best game he ever played and that it's gon put COD to shame :laugh.

I saw about 10 people come out with the collectors edition with the poster and the black box with other exclusive shyt in it, a lot of weird lookin nerdy white cats in line and maybe two females, one of which didn't look too bad :obama:

one guy behind me was offering $80 to everybody that came out with their copy because he was so set against standing in line..there was no takers :laugh: of course those who had their ticket with their group number got theirs first, but shyt wasn't that serious to me..I got my copy along with the next two days off..here's how the rest of my night is looking
:banderas::banderas::win:

keb48w.jpg

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Just received my copy this morning. :blessed:

I went to the supermarket last night around 10:30pm to get some munchies and the amount of people waiting inside to get their hands on GTA V, you'd think it was gonna be Jesus second coming or something. :heh: