How many people here have actually seen an aesthetically flawless chick in real life

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
maybe I'm tripping but no body is flawless...what may be considered flawless to you may not be to me and vice versa....Like I have a weird hate for visible moles/beauty marks it may actually be a phobia but a woman with one instantly turns me off...But that's some weirdo shyt just for me :russ:

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
When I saw flawless, aesthetically, I mean face and body are equally 10/10 perfection.

usually when I see a"dime" the face is 10/10 with a 8/10 body or a 10/10 body with an 8.5/10 face.
The combination is almost never perfect.
I saw one back in 2009 at the Ballys on Union turnpike.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bria fukking Myles... haven't found a flaw yet :banderas:

e87feb03d37cbd7ba951cb97868b66cc.jpg
url
gallerybonus_l.jpg
2a824c5dd2bff3ea9158f5df937fd002.jpg
800full-bria-myles.jpg
750full-bria-myles.jpg
6355d1c2da7c6a478e24c56901d1df96.gif
119b9575e33363f4b9d7949de9f3f07b.gif
f285f38f53e9b6e4b1c02d5817389baf.gif

Rev Leon Lonnie Love

damned mine eyes, DAMNED mine eyes!!
Daps
i dont think i have.

but i dated one very close (9.5 /10), and she was a virgin at the time :wow:

didnt even know she was the most wanted girl on campus until after I bagged her one random weekend :wow;

dark skinned goddess, she NEVER put on a weave a day in her life. she used to rock a rich big ass afro, now she got dreads :wow:

Her friend HATED me and made sure I got bushed a month after we started. Never even got to hit, even though I taught her how to kiss and do foreplay :mjcry:

Been 8 years since we did our lil thang, I still think I took a big L getting bushed :mjcry:

She got a facebook and Instagram but NEVER posts anything....she lowkey as fukk, just like how I like em :mjcry:

the worst part is she still dating the same nikka she met after she bushed me :mjcry:, while I done lost count of the bytches I fukked since :wow:

Deep down I believe we gonna bump into each other in the future and start a family :wowjb::mjhairline:

Last edited:

Guile

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
one sista i saw in undegrad and one sista i saw in grad school...:wow:
both looked like they might be down to date white guys doe :sadcam:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
to the bolded. some of yall are severely color struck. wow.

There are 10's that are very dark, and some that are very light and some that are right down the middle and all inbetween.

There are 10's that are white girls and dont have an ounce of black in them(well we all do technically but you get my point.) so that alone kills your theory of cant be too light. straight up pale white 10/10. there are a handful out there. not many. lol. but a few.

There are 10 out of 10 dark ladies, that have that facial symmetry that another poster spoke of that most people in general seem to find attractive.
and the same can be said for all hues of women.

The structure of ones face/body, the flawless skin, these things matter so much more than skin color when not being racist or brainwashed colorstruck and just stating the facts of someone's beauty.

Bro... smh.... I prefer darkskinned women. Like I'm extremely bias... 4real...
The thread is about flawless women. Which in my opinion, means someone that pretty much every man on earth would say is a 9 or 10..
Too much of an extreme would make her less desirable for some men...
Too light, too dark, too thick, too skinny.. titts too big, ass too small etc....
So to be Universally attractive, she would probly have to be medium skin tone.
Theres only 2 females in my life that are 9s or 10s.
One of them is darkskinned... amazing looking.
But I would have to take her off the flawless list because alotta dudes dont like dark women

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol. There are men out there that don’t like anything but pale skin and white features. Those men will call Halle a 5 or less. But I get what you are saying. The saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder is kinda flawed, because for people that are universally attractive, at least 75% of the earths population would be attracted to them. The hard pill to swallow is that most people with ethnic features are not universally attractive and hence will have way less suitors.
that aint true either. or the question is what do you call ethnic features.

the reason halle is so fine is because of a lot of her ethnic features including the fact she has some brown in her.

The young sister thats now a billionaire from the kardashian clan has made most of her money off of a makeup line thats about making you look ETHNIC, Fatter lips, etc.

prime Angelina jolie has been voted tops in most beautiful women categories in the past. what is her main asset? DEM FULL LIPS. those are "Ethnic" lips. Dont let it fool you. The world loves ethnic looks. Now sure we have all been brainwashed by white supremacy to act as if we dont. but we know the truth. and that isnt me hating on a hot white nordic looking chick. they're out there as well. It's just that white people do not want to give the crown of most pretty to anyone black. because if they do. they will become closer to obsolete as far as white being right all the time. they have to keep the facade going.

phcitywarrior

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Naija / DMV
so you were afraid to holler at the 2 at the party and the one at the bar? shame on you bruh..shame

At what point in time did I say I was I afraid to holla :dahell:

The two I saw at a party were during the let out. I was already in my car driving away. Traffic was moving slowly because there was a crowd of people. I only remember them because that was my first Howard party and that was the first time I knew HU chicks were serious.

Other chick in ATL I saw in passing but was already talking to another chick so there was no point.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
A few times.

Even dated a couple that I would say fell into that lane.

The attention you deal with is oppressive, n I'm at best 5⁷ so nikkas would be bold as hell.

Lemme add one thing.

One of the women was a single mother.

I don't know if she would've rode with me if she hadn't seen how good I am with kids in general.