How many people here have actually seen an aesthetically flawless chick in real life

MoveForward

Veteran
Daps
Yes and she was so beautiful that everyone at the gas station just stopped and looked. I looked at her and thought to myself someone that beautiful had to be the devil. It's hard to explain how ole girl looked, you would have had to just be there.

All I can say is that she had this perfectly toasted brown skin, plump lips, sandy brown hair, and striking green eyes. She was like 5'8 but her toned slim body was literally perfect. :wow:

This dude tried to holla but it was a half hearted attempt because he didn't even seem sure if she should be approaching her. She even let him down easy with a beautiful perfect toothy smile.

Last edited:

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
The attention you deal with is oppressive, n I'm at best 5⁷ so nikkas would be bold as hell.

You aren't lying about the attention, I was a young college freshman (17 years old) and I just couldn't handle it. I'm tall and that didn't stop anyone, of course I looked like a child so that didn't stop grown ass men from shooting their shot.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
As a person who studied aesthetics in college:

Aesthetics are bullsh*t. :russ: As long as a woman has high levels of bilateral symmetry and a proportionate waist-to-hip ratio, they're attractive.:kanyebp:

You can find a flaw in any girl, because aesthetics are both culturally and individually subjective. One man's 5/10 is another man's 15/10. :kanyebp:

True.... but I get what OP is asking...
Hes saying women that are "Universally pretty"...
Like guaranteed by any person standards on earth this person would be no less than a 9...

I dnt usually like the Universally pretty types.. they are usually lighter skinned, mixed or exotic...
But ofcourse I still can acknowledge that that female is close to flawless by most guys standards

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yes and she was so beautiful that everyone at the gas station just stopped and looked. I look at her and thought to myself someone that beautiful had to be the devil. It's hard to explain how ole girl looked, you would have had to just be there.

All I can say is that she had this perfectly toasted brown skin, plump lips, sandy brown hair, and striking green eyes. She was like 5'8 but her toned slim body was literally perfect. :wow:

This dude tried to holla but it was a half hearted attempt because he didn't even seem sure if she should be approaching her. She even let him down easy with a beautiful perfect toothy smile.
Word. She’s a dime when both women and men have to stop and stare.

The dime I was dating was 18/19 at the time. Megan Goode’s complexion, long straight hair (all natural), body and skin was flawless, around 5ft8. She legitimately looked like a model. I literally couldn’t believe someone this fine was on my arm.

Come to find out she was a stripper and had an old CAC as a sponsor. Man I took that L hard. :mjlol:

shyt should’ve added up when I saw her with new shopping bags everyday. But I was only 18 at the time. I didn’t know the game like that. She’s probably the only woman I knew that could say she was legitimately stripping to pay her way through college. :russ:

The amount of p*ssy I got though just by her being my girl was ridiculous. When women see you with a dime, their curiosity is on 11/10.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Yes and she was so beautiful that everyone at the gas station just stopped and looked. I look at her and thought to myself someone that beautiful had to be the devil. It's hard to explain how ole girl looked, you would have had to just be there.

If you write a book I’d buy it
:wow:
Type of poster to get an A in creative writing