How many people here have actually seen an aesthetically flawless chick in real life

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
My new girl so bad this thread just reminded me I need to get back in shape. Beauty attracts trouble.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew

Not lying, but my idea of aesthetically perfect is probably different from yours.

Mine = a woman probably 5¹-5⁴, around 155 lbs, pear shaped(big butt, hips, legs, smaller breasts n torso) pretty in the face.

Dated that twice, both Rican.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not lying, but my idea of aesthetically perfect is probably different from yours.

Mine = a woman probably 5¹-5⁴, around 155 lbs, pear shaped(big butt, hips, legs, smaller breasts n torso) pretty in the face.

Dated that twice, both Rican.
I hear that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, if we’re talking about the universal standard of beauty for women... rarely will they be under 5ft6... but again, it’s all subjective.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
I hear that. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. However, if we’re talking about the universal standard of beauty for women... rarely will they be under 5ft6... but again, it’s all subjective.

I feel you.

It's like I was just looking at a pic of Scarlett Johansson, n she's a baddie as white girls go, but I'd chose short n thick stout with a dark brown tone over her 5 days a week.

Can't cast beauty without acknowledging the lens through which we view it.

Daps
Lol it seems like everyone in here has dated a dime before, yet they are very rare.

Anywho since everyone has flaws, I’d say never. But there is a woman that used to do webcam that was an Afro latina that was just crazy beautiful and thick. I think most black and Hispanic men, would go crazy for her.

Katt Leya is her name

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
It'll be hard without being a creep but I'll try to take a pic of this chick at my job she baddddddddd :ohlawd:

redbone with a with dope body,gorgeous face,grey eyes & a sexy ass voice her voice is :noah:

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
I've probably seen two in life.

Dated one. She did a number on me. A woman that beautiful... maaan... :smh:.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
I've probably seen two in life.

Dated one. She did a number on me. A woman that beautiful... maaan... :smh:.
Speak on it breh. We’ve both been done dirty by dimes.

Honestly speaking? I’d only seriously date an above average woman now.

When you’re dealing with 8/10s and above, nikkas are always going to try and test you, mainly behind your back. shyt is just a headache. And it’s rare to meet a beautiful woman that isn’t narcissistic.

That’s our version of 2pac in a business suit: a beautiful down to earth domesticated woman. :pachaha:

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Reminds me when I asked why ain’t no fine women on the eastside of Detroit

Someone said they gotta stay locked up in the house:russ:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As a person who studied aesthetics in college:

Aesthetics are bullsh*t. :russ: As long as a woman has high levels of bilateral symmetry and a proportionate waist-to-hip ratio, they're attractive.:kanyebp:

You can find a flaw in any girl, because aesthetics are both culturally and individually subjective. One man's 5/10 is another man's 15/10. :kanyebp:
This is about personal subjectivity. Damn! We get it! You’re intelligent.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
Speak on it breh. We’ve both been done dirty by dimes.

Honestly speaking? I’d only seriously date an above average woman now.

When you’re dealing with 8/10s and above, nikkas are always going to try and test you, mainly behind your back. shyt is just a headache. And it’s rare to meet a beautiful woman that isn’t narcissistic.

That’s our version of 2pac in a business suit: a beautiful down to earth domesticated woman. :pachaha:

Yea, the other nikkas part doesn't really bother me. Any highly-desireable woman is going to come with a large degree of competition and I'm prepared for that.

But you nailed it on the narcissism. bytches that bad have had men bending over backwards just to smell their farts their whole life. As a result, they are physically unable to admit when they're wrong, and that's just not gonna work for me.