How many people here have actually seen an aesthetically flawless chick in real life

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Lol it seems like everyone in here has dated a dime before, yet they are very rare.

Anywho since everyone has flaws, I’d say never. But there is a woman that used to do webcam that was an Afro latina that was just crazy beautiful and thick. I think most black and Hispanic men, would go crazy for her.

Katt Leya is her name

Yea... pple know who that is....
It's funny but I dnt think a pure dime piece should have some crazy shyt that standsout.
Like her ass cant be too crazy, her titties cant be super big... not too light, not too dark.

She has to obviously have the incredible face and smile/teeth. Not fully ethnic hair but not stringy straight.
Cant be short, cant be too tall.
She has to be perfect for what most men would want in every category or in the middle between extremes.
Katt leya, if I thinking bout the right person, her ass is super fat. Alot of men dont like crazy big asses like that. But she def has everything else that would make her universally desirable.

One more thing I'd like to add when it comes to a "dime"... looking like, acting like, moving like a flat out whore/thot/skank takes away points for me.
Her energy is part of her aesthetics too
So she could be a whole thot, but if she has all the physical traits of a 10/10 and she has that real subtle, almost wifey type of energy... then shes played the game well and I'll give her a 10

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
One was a stripper in Tootsies from Jacksonville. Never seen such a fine chocolate brown sexy woman with big natural t*ts small tiny waist and bubble butt in my life and she had a tight stomach and toned legs and arms. She said she ran track. I said sit on this dikk and give me a lapdance.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
As in perfection to me, this one stripper. I saw her recently but she lost weight and I don’t dig her the same.

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Yea, the other nikkas part doesn't really bother me. Any highly-desireable woman is going to come with a large degree of competition and I'm prepared for that.

That’s true. It’s funny when I see ridiculously attractive women with men who are considered ugly. Everyone assumes straight away that he must have money and that she’s a gold digger... but a lot of times, those women don’t want other women competing for their man. Plus, they think an ugly guy will worship them and be grateful to date them.

How wrong they are. Ugly men are just as bad as attractive men when it comes to fidelity.

“Men are only as faithful as their options”

But you nailed it on the narcissism. bytches that bad have had men bending over backwards just to smell their farts their whole life. As a result, they are physically unable to admit when they're wrong, and that's just not gonna work for me.
A FWB I was seeing last year had her WhatsApp pinging literally every second. She even laughed and showed me their messages. And she wasn’t even that fine. A strong 6 at best.

So you can only imagine what it’s like for dimes. :wow:

Daps
It's funny but I dnt think a pure dime piece should have some crazy shyt that standsout.
Like her ass cant be too crazy, her titties cant be super big... not too light, not too dark.

She has to obviously have the incredible face and smile/teeth. Not fully ethnic hair but not stringy straight.
She has to be perfect for what most men would want in every category or in the middle between extremes.
Katt leya, if I thinking bout the right person, her ass is super fat. Alot of men dont like crazy big asses like that. But she def has everything else that would make her universally desirable.

One more thing I'd like to add when it comes to a "dime"... looking like, acting like, moving like a flat out whore/thot/skank takes away points for me.
So she could be a whole thot, but if she has all the physical traits of a 10/10 and she has that real subtle, almost wifey type of energy... then shes played the game well and I'll give her a 10
Yeah agree with what you are saying. Funny enough, when she was younger, I think she’s be considered a dime, cause she was definitely smaller. I just checked her insta and she’s definitely a lot bigger now.

It’s rare to find someone that’s not too extreme on one end. But I would assume people with her similar phenotype would be the most desired, at least amongst people of colour.

colicolicoli

Droid Gang
Daps
Reppin
LBC
I've lived in Houston and southern California and no I've never seen a woman look as perfect as Bernice Burgos in real life.

:manny:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a person who studied aesthetics in college:

Aesthetics are bullsh*t. :russ: As long as a woman has high levels of bilateral symmetry and a proportionate waist-to-hip ratio, they're attractive.:kanyebp:

You can find a flaw in any girl, because aesthetics are both culturally and individually subjective. One man's 5/10 is another man's 15/10. :kanyebp:
the first part is true, the last sentence is not.

There isnt a single man alive that would call prime halle berry a 5 out of 10. not a man a live. that means there's something about that woman that universally respected as "She Fine". and some of that is the stuff you mentioned above. and then you can get into the particulars later.

now there are 7's that some dudes will call 5's or 10s. that is true. but there is no such thing as a 5 being a 15 out of 10 . aint happening. lol.

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

to the bolded. some of yall are severely color struck. wow.

There are 10's that are very dark, and some that are very light and some that are right down the middle and all inbetween.

There are 10's that are white girls and dont have an ounce of black in them(well we all do technically but you get my point.) so that alone kills your theory of cant be too light. straight up pale white 10/10. there are a handful out there. not many. lol. but a few.

There are 10 out of 10 dark ladies, that have that facial symmetry that another poster spoke of that most people in general seem to find attractive.
and the same can be said for all hues of women.

The structure of ones face/body, the flawless skin, these things matter so much more than skin color when not being racist or brainwashed colorstruck and just stating the facts of someone's beauty.

Daps
the first part is true, the last sentence is not.

There isnt a single man alive that would call prime halle berry a 5 out of 10. not a man a live. that means there's something about that woman that universally respected as "She Fine". and some of that is the stuff you mentioned above. and then you can get into the particulars later.

now there are 7's that some dudes will call 5's or 10s. that is true. but there is no such thing as a 5 being a 15 out of 10 . aint happening. lol.
Lol. There are men out there that don’t like anything but pale skin and white features. Those men will call Halle a 5 or less. But I get what you are saying. The saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder is kinda flawed, because for people that are universally attractive, at least 75% of the earths population would be attracted to them. The hard pill to swallow is that most people with ethnic features are not universally attractive and hence will have way less suitors.

Daps
to the bolded. some of yall are severely color struck. wow.

There are 10's that are very dark, and some that are very light and some that are right down the middle and all inbetween.

There are 10's that are white girls and dont have an ounce of black in them(well we all do technically but you get my point.) so that alone kills your theory of cant be too light. straight up pale white 10/10. there are a handful out there. not many. lol. but a few.

There are 10 out of 10 dark ladies, that have that facial symmetry that another poster spoke of that most people in general seem to find attractive.
and the same can be said for all hues of women.

The structure of ones face/body, the flawless skin, these things matter so much more than skin color when not being racist or brainwashed colorstruck and just stating the facts of someone's beauty.
He is speaking on universally attractive though. Go to places like Sri Lanka and india and they will straight up tell you that dark skin is unattractive. Yes features matter there too but so does skin tone. Someone that is good looking from South Sudan isn’t going to be favoured in most places of the world.