How many of you Navy Brehs have crossed the line............ ***Pause***

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
@General Mills did u get strapped breh? :lupe:

No. When I got to my ship they were in the yards at Portsmouth for a refit. They had just came back. Everyone was talking about being a shellback. The stories the cacs told me had me :dahell: They were gleeful about it.

I missed having to participate in that L

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Yeah. Sounds like ducktails

A lot of deebo nikkas in the Navy and never seen any of them trying to take manhoods willy nilly. Navy nikkas will kill you, believe all that gay shyt if you want. You risk getting stabbed or tossed over a ship especially for gay shyt like that… it would also get reported too since you said he did it often.

That Latrine shyt is real though. Had plenty friends tell me about the real reason you need a shyt buddy at night
Wait what? 😳 I’m afraid to ask friends and fam about that👀

TheMailMan

All Star
Daps
Never crossed the line . Only caught the last 8 weeks of deployment on the Nimitz and I left the Reagan before it left Norfolk for san Diego cuz I cross rated . No need to eat a cherry out some fat guys belly button lol

Richard Glidewell

Superstar
Daps
The legend is always more sensationalized than the actual event. Same things apply as anywhere else, it depends on who what when why and where. Crossed the line multiple times at different times latitudes. Passed on participating a couple of times on two different occasions because the crew was mean spirited and that is what leads to foul shyt happening. The Navy is one of the organizations where people can't wait to get into power so they can perpetuate the foul shyt that happened to them. It don't make no damn sense