How many of you Navy Brehs have crossed the line............ ***Pause***

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Yes…

Did you pass on not raping or getting sexually assaulted going to the latrine at night

weren’t THAT many females out there

A navy friend of my that was a boats told me they had this dude that was a legit homo thug. He was physically intimidating on some Debo type shyt and was catching weak timid dudes in the latrine trying to force them to let him suck their dikk. :dame:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Wild-Mango-Fonts-59071408-1-1-580x385.png

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Cool..

That’s definitely not a Navy story tho

I said latrine but this story came from a retired Navy Chief who’s a good friend of mine and had plenty of ship time. Breh has been to over 20 countries while in the fleet. He’s seen lots of fukkery.

Similar incidents have probably happened in Big Army too. The Army definitely has its fair share of misfits, weirdos and cozy members

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I said latrine but this story came from a retired Navy Chief who’s a good friend of mine and had plenty of ship time. Breh has been to over 20 countries while in the fleet. He’s seen lots of fukkery.
Yeah. Sounds like ducktails

A lot of deebo nikkas in the Navy and never seen any of them trying to take manhoods willy nilly. Navy nikkas will kill you, believe all that gay shyt if you want. You risk getting stabbed or tossed over a ship especially for gay shyt like that… it would also get reported too since you said he did it often.

That Latrine shyt is real though. Had plenty friends tell me about the real reason you need a shyt buddy at night

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Yeah. Sounds like ducktails

A lot of deebo nikkas in the Navy and never seen any of them trying to take manhoods willy nilly. Navy nikkas will kill you. You can get stabbed or tossed over a ship especially for gay shyt like that… it would also get reported too.

That Latrine shyt is real though. Had plenty friends tell me about the real reason you need a shyt buddy at night

The victim was a frail white boy. Nothing went down but he did report it. My boy was his boss. This happened back in the late 80s. If a recall, the dude did get kicked out.

When I was at Camp Anaconda Iraq, in 2007, this Captain (O-3) was going around at night sexually assaulting people. Male and female. :francis:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The victim was a frail white boy. Nothing went down but he did report it. My boy was his boss. This happened back in the late 80s. If a recall, the dude did get kicked out.

When I was at Camp Anaconda Iraq, in 2007, this Captain (O-3) was going around at night sexually assaulting people. Male and female. :francis:
Yeah I was thinking that old white dude must’ve been talking about some 80’s zest shyt.

Not saying the Navy doesn’t have non-harlem moments :dame:

But yeah.. i was hearing those stories around that era