Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Yeah i think they might’ve even cut it out at some places completely

It’s hazing now i think

While I got jokes, i did some research. I read that they still do it but they make Sailors sign a form agreeing to participate and of course leadership is there to make sure it doesn’t get too crazy.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
This is why air force is the GOAT. We was just out here fukkin these hoes:blessed:

Word…. :sas1:

A few airmen walk into a room, positioning themselves between you and the exit. :dame: As the "new guy" in the squadron, you likely know exactly what's about to happen. You have to outsmart or elude them to avoid getting bound up and immobilized by rolls of duct tape.

Welcome to the tradition of "rolling-up," or "roll-ups," a practice that is often viewed as a game or initiation ritual in the U.S. Air Force. but there are always those who take it too far.

Last week, Col. Benjamin Bishop, the 354th Fighter Wing commander, relieved Lt. Col. Robb Fiechtner, 3rd Air Support Operations Squadron, at Joint Base Elmendorf-Richardson, Alaska; and Lt. Col. Joshua Cates, 5th Air Support Operations Squadron, at Joint Base Lewis-McChord, Washington, from their posts after a command-directed investigation revealed that both squadrons were engaging in the hazing practice of "roll-ups," said Capt. Kay Magdalena Nissen, spokeswoman for the 354th Fighter Wing.

While there were no complaints or reports made by victims of the hazing, the investigation showed that "roll-ups" -- or binding airmen's hands and feet, and sometimes their entire bodies, with tape -- was prevalent in those units, Nissen said in an email this week.

Did you let @anotherman tie you up with tape breh:dame:

Navy some fakkits :russ:

We didn’t do this goofy shyt in the marines when we crossed the equator even though we’re technically apart of the navy
:mjlol:

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
There are stories sailors in submarines too. :dame:

HXqeva4.png

Where are the coli bubblehead brehs at :dame: