How Many Black Artists Left that Can Sell Out an NBA Size Arena

skillz2

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:comeon: there was just a thread in the booth that showed him selling out an arena with pics to go with it.

2nps1f.jpg

That was concert in London earlier in the year. It sold out like a 12K

Last edited:

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The real question is who can do it whether they have new music out or not, I only see Prince, Beyonce, Usher, Sade, Janet, maybe Mariah, maybe Rihanna, as the people who can do it anywhere at anytime without another solid act attached. No rap acts are on that level (Kanye use to be there).

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
You really using this map as a reference point? Everyone down in that shyt is mixed. It just depends on how mixed and with what shyt.

BROWN Ant huh? Trying to claim RiRi for your own. I think not. :mjpls:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
The real question is who can do it whether they have new music out or not, I only see Prince, Beyonce, Usher, Sade, Janet, maybe Mariah, maybe Rihanna, as the people who can do it anywhere at anytime without another solid act attached. No rap acts are on that level (Kanye use to be there).

Jay-Z can't?

What makes you say Kanye can't?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I honestly didnt think Maxwell sold out arenas until my gf at the time went. Threw me off :manny:

2013 selling out arenas, my vote goes to Lil B.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
I agree with kanye west, jay-z, usher, r kelly, beyonce, maxwell, prince, janet jackson, sade, mariah carey, and in a single concert in a big city (la/atl/houston), outkast. In the united states nas is not selling 15k+

For people not mentioned:

steve wonder is doing 5-6 theatre shows a week in new york. If he did a single show in the staples center he would sell it out.
Cee-Lo might be able to low key

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Rihanna isn't black enough to be called black. You guys just wish she was cause you're in love with her. When I said 'Hispanic' I meant she was all mixed up and shyt.