How Many Black Artists Left that Can Sell Out an NBA Size Arena

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
Depends on the price of the tickets. Guys like Wiz, Sean, Cole (edit: caaacs are claiming their half breeds in this thread I see), Wale,etc. could sell out if they'd have realistic prices.

$75+ to see a nikka run around the stage breathless, saying only half the lyrics :scusthov:

Wale? breh he's opening up for J.Cole's tour, which isnt even an arena.. its 6-7k size

kash10003

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let's just assume this NBA arena is MSG or at least standardize it, you nikka be making up random variables like pricing to accommodate for random ass nikkas, but realistically:

darius rucker
rihanna
kanye
jay z
beyonce
prince

will all probably sell out any given venue

Kitsune

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
First person that came to mind was Michael Jackson then I remembered dude took his last breath on this earth 4 something years ago
Next person that comes to mind is Kanye or Rihanna but idk really

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
She's Hispanic. But that's not the point, she's so far from black to consider her 'black' is just dumb. Call her mixed/mutt/Hispanic etc.

I usually see you around the coli on your cac movement...

glad to see you really are this stupid :russ:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
You really using this map as a reference point? Everyone down in that shyt is mixed. It just depends on how mixed and with what shyt.
Down where??? And like ya'll are pure up in North America :russ:

I love how you clones swear ya'll know shyt about other cultures and countries just because you seen some shyt on CNN and seen some pics of carnival :laff:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
Down where??? And like ya'll are pure up in North America :russ:

I love how you clones swear ya'll know shyt about other cultures and countries just because you seen some shyt on CNN and seen some pics of carnival :laff:

You mean by going to these actual countries? :heh: Yeah, cause real life experience is the same as CNN :russ:

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
The most African places on earth outside of Africa are the islands and Brazil. But then again in your mind since they are't in some Brownsville Brooklyn hood, they aren't black.

Yet, I know this is like talking to the wall :snoop:

I don't think you understand the amount of mixed genetics reside within these islands.