How Many Black Artists Left that Can Sell Out an NBA Size Arena

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I don't see why you would feel that Drake could sell out arenas but Wayne can't.

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
Rihanna isn't black enough to be called black. You guys just wish she was cause you're in love with her. When I said 'Hispanic' I meant she was all mixed up and shyt.

1. She's from the English speaking Caribbean. It's been centuries since any tangible Taino/Arawak presence

2. Are Obama's daughters Hispanic? Cause she's got the same mix basically

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jay-Z can't?

What makes you say Kanye can't?

Jayz last three arena tours included Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, and U2, many would argue all three are bigger nationally/internationally than Jayz, he's never had his own arena tour outside of some special shows in New York. Kanye West did at least have his own arena tour (Glow in the Dark), yes he had guest at certain stops but it wasn't a tour billed with another star. Jayz has sold out halls and amphitheaters (like many artist can) but has never been able to achieve the arena tour level nationally let alone internationally (like Kanye has been able to do). If Jayz could do it, why hasn't he done it now? I think he knows he's not quite there. I think Kanye has lost focus on the music somewhat and his media issues haven't helped, I think he could get back on that level though, just not there right now.

Brown Ant

Hunter-Gatherer
Daps
Reppin
a colony near you
1. She's from the English speaking Caribbean. It's been centuries since any tangible Taino/Arawak presence

2. Are Obama's daughters Hispanic? Cause she's got the same mix basically

1. That's irrelevant.
2. Who said they had Spanish blood? I didn't, hope you don't think this since you're bringing it up.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jayz last three arena tours included Justin Timberlake, Kanye West, and U2, many would argue all three are bigger nationally/internationally than Jayz, he's never had his own arena tour outside of some special shows in New York. Kanye West did at least have his own arena tour (Glow in the Dark), yes he had guest at certain stops but it wasn't a tour billed with another star. Jayz has sold out halls and amphitheaters (like many artist can) but has never been able to achieve the arena tour level nationally let alone internationally (like Kanye has been able to do). If Jayz could do it, why hasn't he done it now? I think he knows he's not quite there. I think Kanye has lost focus on the music somewhat and his media issues haven't helped, I think he could get back on that level though, just not there right now.

Jay Zs been doing arena tours since the 90s, your,e trying to hard breh...... internationally hes bigger than Kanye which is why he headlined Glastonberry....

GetSomeMoney

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Jay Zs been doing arena tours since the 90s, your,e trying to hard breh...... internationally hes bigger than Kanye which is why he headlined Glastonberry....
Ok, Jayz last six tours have been co-headlined by, Justin Timberlake, Kanye, U2, Mary J, R. Kelly, Eminem (and a small Jeezy and Trey Songz tour), people are talking solo tours in major arenas, you are trying to hard breh.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok, Jayz last six tours have been co-headlined by, Justin Timberlake, Kanye, U2, Mary J, R. Kelly, Eminem (and a small Jeezy and Trey Songz tour), people are talking solo tours in major arenas, you are trying to hard breh.

lol..... damn your ignorant, Im in London right now Jay Z has toured the UK every year since the 90s and has always played arenas.... he toured for blueprint 3 with no support act...

the reason why he was the first rapper in the world to headline Glastonberry which is a rock festival is because he is the biggest draw

youre deliberately being perverse because you have lost the argument

locoloco87

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1. Blacks are 12% of the population so even still...its going to be rare.

2. The real question is...how many WHITE artists can do that? You'd be surprised that its not that many.

You should go by genre rather than by ethnicity. FYI: Country music ALWAYS sells.

shyt forget nba arenas kenny chesney sells out nfl stadiums