How is peacock SO FUKKIN GARBAGE

Is peacock the WOAT major streaming platform? (Tubi or higher)

• Yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
Lol they got some dope documentary content tho

Mr Death
John Wayne Gacy
Even the Ghislaine Maxwell one was better than the Netflix on Epstein

All platforms are ass..they will give you one or two great series per year, but the rest will be wack as fukk

Last edited:

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
Lol they got some dope documentary content tho

Mr Death
John Wayne Gacy
Even the Ghislaine Maxwell one was better than de Netflix on Epstein

All platforms are ass..they will give you one or two great series per year, but the rest will be wack as fukk
hulu is 100x better at this.

and if 'all platforms are ass' you might have a skewed expectation for what platforms are supposed to provide :manny:

Here is what I expect, and i'll outline who delivers that
  • 4k quality for new content and sports if applicable
    • Disney, Netflix, HBO, Hulu, fox sports, amazon, [unsure on paramount]
  • a functional UI that is easy to find stuff, navigate, and make a 'list' of stuff you want to watch
    • Disney, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Paramount, ESPN
  • the ability to use it on every reasonable device easily
    • Everyone but Peacock
  • a healthy inventory of older material both movies and tv shows (between 60-75% of total content)
    • Disney if you specifically like disney IP, Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Peacock if you like really bad TV shows...amazon is spotty here.
  • new content and IP in both shows and movies (between 25-40% of total content)
    • Netflix, HBO, Amazon, Paramount, Hulu could do better here, Disney could do but when they deliver they deliver
Peacock lags in every measure. Based on the matrices I list above it seems netflix, hbo, and disney deliver.

Fortunate Lee

Superstar
Daps
hulu is 100x better at this.

and if 'all platforms are ass' you might have a skewed expectation for what platforms are supposed to provide :manny:

Here is what I expect, and i'll outline who delivers that
  • 4k quality for new content and sports if applicable
    • Disney, Netflix, HBO, Hulu, fox sports, amazon, [unsure on paramount]
  • a functional UI that is easy to find stuff, navigate, and make a 'list' of stuff you want to watch
    • Disney, Netflix, Hulu, HBO, Paramount, ESPN
  • the ability to use it on every reasonable device easily
    • Everyone but Peacock
  • a healthy inventory of older material both movies and tv shows (between 60-75% of total content)
    • Disney if you specifically like disney IP, Netflix, HBO, Hulu, Peacock if you like really bad TV shows...amazon is spotty here.
  • new content and IP in both shows and movies (between 25-40% of total content)
    • Netflix, HBO, Amazon, Paramount, Hulu could do better here, Disney could do but when they deliver they deliver
Peacock lags in every measure. Based on the matrices I list above it seems netflix, hbo, and disney deliver.

Good post! But I only care about this…also, you gotta ask yourself how much money all these platform have to spend…

Daps
Reppin
My Set
  • No 4k - at all...this is absolutely unacceptable
    • How are you broadcasting sunday night football in 720p and shyt
  • Crackle level original content
  • Olympics coverage was embarassing
  • They have the full history and resume of nbc tv, nbc sports and wwe but shyt is brutal to navigate or doesnt exist
  • UI is the worst in the entire industry
  • You cant rewind or fast forward a lot of live content
  • “Your broadcast has ended” like seconds after a game and doesnt offer anything else to watch...youre constantly searching on it.
  • It is almost impossible to avoid ads at any tier
  • Logging in using an xfinity account on devices is brutal
  • I am on FIOS...why the fukk is this studdering and freezing
  • Speaking of...THE PRICING TIERS
    • Free, 4.99, 9.99...the 5 additional dollars makes it ad free but guess what theres still ads during the shows embedded IN the shows. It might be the biggest ripoff in media
This is a platform made by NBC...UNIVERSAL...AND fukkING COMCAST. How is this so bad??

The answer is in the question

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Because they don’t have the content like Netflix. None of these streaming services can see Netflix they have too much heat. Netflix has so much new content they can’t be fukked with

comcast/nba/universal should have hella content. but if u notice a lot of the universal content can be found on competing streaming services.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Paramount+ is getting better.. They don't have a great movie catalogue yet but they have some dope shows... they stream every single UEFA Champions League game and Europa game.. and they have some MTV/BET etc. content.