How is peacock SO FUKKIN GARBAGE

Is peacock the WOAT major streaming platform? (Tubi or higher)

• Yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's Paramount lol Peacock only has Office and Saved By The Bell Remake

Oh wow, then it’s super trash lol. Especially when I can watch Office reruns on Comedy Central pretty much any day of the week

Nah, Yellowstone's rights situation is all fukked up. Episodes air on Paramount Network, and the new spinoffs are on Paramount Plus, but at least for now, the main show streams on Peacock. shyt is stupid.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought it was only on Paramount :mjlol: just searched and found this article lol

How to Watch Yellowstone Seasons 1-4 Online (and for Free) (vulture.com)

It's pretty ridiculous. It's apparently the biggest show on television right now, and trying to get into it is a bit of a mess. I'm gonna try to get into it, but having to use multiple services isn't ideal by any means, especially when one of them is Peacock.

The only thing I watch on there with any regularity is Brother from Another, and that shyt is trash half the time.

Edit: the service, not the show.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Yeah they are pretty ass. The NBC brand is the only reason it’s still alive at this point. They have no original content and even there classics nobody cares about because the formatting is horrible amongst other issues.

Mr. Brown

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Nah, Yellowstone's rights situation is all fukked up. Episodes air on Paramount Network, and the new spinoffs are on Paramount Plus, but at least for now, the main show streams on Peacock. shyt is stupid.
This. I got a couple free months of Paramount Plus and was hyped to get into Yellowstone only to find out that it wasn’t on there smh

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
  • No 4k - at all...this is absolutely unacceptable
    • How are you broadcasting sunday night football in 720p and shyt
  • Crackle level original content
  • Olympics coverage was embarassing
  • They have the full history and resume of nbc tv, nbc sports and wwe but shyt is brutal to navigate or doesnt exist
  • UI is the worst in the entire industry
  • You cant rewind or fast forward a lot of live content
  • “Your broadcast has ended” like seconds after a game and doesnt offer anything else to watch...youre constantly searching on it.
  • It is almost impossible to avoid ads at any tier
  • Logging in using an xfinity account on devices is brutal
  • I am on FIOS...why the fukk is this studdering and freezing
  • Speaking of...THE PRICING TIERS
    • Free, 4.99, 9.99...the 5 additional dollars makes it ad free but guess what theres still ads during the shows embedded IN the shows. It might be the biggest ripoff in media
This is a platform made by NBC...UNIVERSAL...AND fukkING COMCAST. How is this so bad??

Answered your own question :mjlol:
AP Bio was the only show that was remotely interesting on there

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
I fw Dr Death and Vigil
They got a lot of throwback WWF shyt i throw on sometime…

it’s free because I’m an Xfinity subscriber. I wouldn’t pay for it otherwise.

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
It's so bad, sometimes I'll just give up watching it to avoid the hassle. The only thing I watch on it are the true crime exposes like Dateline and Snapped. It always freezes up at some point though. I have all of the Office seasons on DVD so I don't have to rely on any service to get that fix.