How is peacock SO FUKKIN GARBAGE

Is peacock the WOAT major streaming platform? (Tubi or higher)

• Yes

Votes: 43 68.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • osu sucks

Votes: 10 15.9%

• Total voters

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I only have Peacock for the top 5-6 WWE PPV's. I only sign up to Peacock for those PPVs. That's it.

I am all for the peacock slander. It’s a trash app and coming from the wwe part of it, it’s a huge downgrade from the wwe network.

WWE gonna bend them OVER when that leasing agreement is up. They got nothin else...

royal rumble gonna be fire tho :myman:

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
It's embarassingly awful...and the fact that even the highest tier still has Ads...?! What the entire fukk?!

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Naw, once you use them enough there are definite tiers in their GUIs. Peacock is absolutely near the bottom of that list. Its slow, clunky, poor content, and missing tons of basic features.
Yeah netflix is still cream of the crop as far as interface goes. HBO Max has the best library but they make shyt hard to find for no damn reason. And don't even get me started on Disney+ :martin:

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
You ain't lying about the bad UI...I hit buttons on the remote and it takes like 5 seconds to respond:gucci:

I got it for free with my internet though, so for that it's cool for me. I know he's the WOAT to many in this forum, but Kevin Hart's stuff on there is good for the most part. Him and Snoop reports have me dying.
Never was into Cheers & Frasier, so going through those has me realizing how funny they were. Parks n Rec, Married With Children, George Lopez, Everybody Loves Raymond, King Of Queens, Roseanne, The Office extended episodes...
It's been good for running on the tv while I work from the crib, but definitely wouldn't pay for it

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Do they carry the Cosby show? It was on NBC so was A Different World

That doesn't matter.. Most of your favorite past TV shows were produced by one company but broadcast on another. Most popular sitcoms were produced by Warner Bros. TV so they end up on HBO Max unless they are paid... such as Netflix buying the rights to Seinfeld for a number of years..

Fresh Prince and Friends are on HBO Max.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
2.5 men king of queens parks and Rec everybody loves Raymond
The Office is the biggest one, and then the supplementary effect happens with the shows you just mentioned. I remember reading somewhere that Peacock had a 33 million uptick in subscribers after that show was added.

HBO Max is eating really well similarly with Friends. Don’t understand the love, they’re probably looking at us the same way with Martin and Fresh Prince, but white folks love to binge the hell out of those shows.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
the interface and design should be the number 1 priority first and foremost, then comes the shows...:francis: how hard is that to understand?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Because they don’t have the content like Netflix. None of these streaming services can see Netflix they have too much heat. Netflix has so much new content they can’t be fukked with