How Has the Bald Look Affected Your Rate Of Pulling Women??

ignorethis

RIP Fresh RIP Doe RIP Phat
Daps
my big homie, just had to go bald, because his shyt was thinning. I seem to be taking it well but he mixed and I know it has to hurt to cut that Mexican hair off the top of his head. Imagine all the hoes he pulled of that alone.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we talking bald like Shaq or bald like when you put a machine over your head? That can be a number 1 or bald, semantics.

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I went 0.3 which is like the limit.
Why?
Starting military course wont have time to deal with razor bumps.
I might use the gillete and go bald completely in the middle of my course
Plus its disrespectful to the nikkas that cant get their hairline no more :salute: in my opinion

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i get more play going bald than i ever did with a semi decent hairline. i didnit pull anything until i got over going bald and was fine with it though. thats a key component to making it work.

used to shave it smooth, ended up meeting a chick who loves when i keep it low with the clippers so thats less hassle and time wasted for me..hated putting a razor to my scalp.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My hairline is immaculate, but in rock baldies consistently. If anything, it like works against me thanks to my near constant:birdman: Face. I look more approachable with a fade or fro. That ain't the look I'm going for:birdman:

Source:females I worked with, and family.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
i made the move to the bald head so smoothly over 10 years ago
i always kept it cut close after i stopped rockin' the bald fade so once i started gettin' a recedin' hair line, i just started cuttin' all my hair off
but it ain't affected my game though :jawalrus:

a nikka is out here rockin' the suge knight

suge-knight.jpg

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shaved my head once in 7th grade, for the basketball team, trying to be cool and shyt...

Looked retarded. Never again, this I swore.

Mac Brown

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-town
i made the move to the bald head so smoothly over 10 years ago
i always kept it cut close after i stopped rockin' the bald fade so once i started gettin' a recedin' hair line, i just started cuttin' all my hair off
but it ain't affected my game though :jawalrus:

a nikka is out here rockin' the suge knight

suge-knight.jpg

I just might have to do this myself if my shyt starts to thin. I already got the beard though

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
I just might have to do this myself if my shyt starts to thin. I already got the beard though

yeah, it was natural progression. after i stopped gettin' the bald fade, i started keepin' my hair cut close anyway and it wasn't until one time i didn't get my haircut for like 3 weeks where i noticed i was thinnin' but it won't no big deal to me because i liked keepin' my hair cut short so i started shavin' it :yeshrug:

i love it bald because i ain't gotta do shyt with it and i ain't gotta be in the barbershop all day long :russ: