How Has the Bald Look Affected Your Rate Of Pulling Women??

Daps
i went ahead and shaved my head bald for the 1st time today. i think it looks pretty good. im muscular/athletic built so i got that goin for me. im just wondering how has rockin the baldy affected the type of women u pull. im imagining younger chicks not going for that look as much as an older woman but i could be wrong :yeshrug:. my question is how did going bald(whether by choice or not) affect your success rate with the women? specifically with younger women(21-29)

I'm 27 and all I get are younger women. I'm also in good shape though so :yeshrug:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
that the excuse you sticking with :sas1:

:childplease: Excuse? nikka, I gotta full head of hair if I decided to grow mah shyt out. Did it for a year once, it was coo but...neva again.

Wakin up not havin to deal wit no fukkin matinence>>>>>>

And mah hairline hasnt moved a centimeter since high school.

Like I said...genetics ftw. :smugdraper: :umad:

Rich Spirit

#LeveledUp
Daps
Reppin
houston.
I don't have a bald look, but i shave my hair real low (think Kobe Bryant). Haven't had any complaints from women :manny:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:childplease: Excuse? nikka, I gotta full head of hair if I decided to grow mah shyt out. Did it for a year once, it was coo but...neva again.

Wakin up not havin to deal wit no fukkin matinence>>>>>>

And mah hairline hasnt moved a centimeter since high school.

Like I said...genetics ftw. :smugdraper: :umad:
You a bron stan :sas2:

Full head of hair :mjlol:
Hasn't moved since high school :russ:

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah because mah genetic make up is effected by a completly different human being not of mah own kin like dat...

Y'all nikkas have got to start thinkin shyt through before you hit reply. :francis:
Nah stanning fukk bois and jumping from team to team has to have taken its toll. Hence the hair loss

Common since quite frankly :ehh:

Da King

Veteran
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Men more worried about being bald and hairlines then women are, it's truly :scust:

Just look at insecure King LePlugs

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I have a fro that covers my hairline, I cannot accept baldness as a solution to a :flabbynsick: hairline

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
I used to rock the ceasar back in the day, once I went bald + goatee = :win: women just love it.

Some good product i use.

• for-men-maca-root-razor-relief_l.jpg

• GOAT stops any raszor bumps coming in seconds
shopitemzoom-1274179319_WahlBaldingClipper.jpg

I have been using these clippers for like 7 years. just keep them oiled
I bought that creme.
Im bout to get a potna do it
nikka that creme better be A1 :damn:

Westcoastnative

All Star
Daps
I personally feel that I don't look good bald.

As a matter of fact, no hairstyle I had has made me more attractive to women and I don't give a fukk. Whatever hairstyle I do have I don't give fukk about women nor do I need approval or validation from them.

Last edited:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
My little brother is already bald and it doesn't seem to have affected his already popular status with women :lolbron:

That's why when I see dudes on the net talk about "aww, I'm short, girls don't like me :sadcam:", I remember I have a balding 5'5 brother who gets more women than I do and just go :pachaha: