How Has Chinatown Stayed Chinatown?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm not questioning the wicked antics and animosity that white folks have for black folks, I'm talmbowt the various social and economical levels of Chinese culture in the USA making deliberate efforts to follow an unapologetic Chinese agenda, which is the only reason why Chinatown remain as it is throughout the decades

Remove the efforts of the various levels in Chinese culture, then there would be no Chinatowns in various parts of the USA

Seems you want to ignore the main reason that Chinatowns exist, which is that white people allowed them to exist.
they didn't allow black areas to exist, hence why they don't exist.
Chinese could be about whatever they want, but when you have a majority of the populace that has no qualms bombing you, you are fukked period if they decide to move against you.

Same with native americans, white folks made sure to destroy their towns as well, then force them on those reservation ghettos.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Seems you want to ignore the main reason that Chinatowns exist, which is that white people allowed them to exist.
they didn't allow black areas to exist, hence why they don't exist.
Chinese could be about whatever they want, but when you have a majority of the populace that has no qualms bombing you, you are fukked period if they decide to move against you.

Same with native americans, white folks made sure to destroy their towns as well, then force them on those reservation ghettos.
I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just maintaining perspective that once the majority's tactics of bombing, lynching, and slaughtering entire towns, became "socially unacceptable," they came up with alternate ways to undermine communities

Thus why I said,if you remove the current and historical efforts of the Chinese associations, the "successful" asians(merchants, doctors, government officials etc), and the Chinese underworld crews, then Chinatown would've already been all white folks

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm not ignoring anything, I'm just maintaining perspective that once the majority's tactics of bombing, lynching, and slaughtering entire towns, became "socially unacceptable," they came up with alternate ways to undermine communities

Thus why I said,if you remove the current and historical efforts of the Chinese associations, the "successful" asians(merchants, doctors, government officials etc), and the Chinese underworld crews, then Chinatown would've already been all white folks
Bombings and lynching are just a means to an end.
Again the main point is that white people don't mind and actually like the exoticism of asians, they fetishize it, so even today they don't look at it as something to be afraid of and attack like they still do black areas that are economically independent of white influence.

Thats my take on it.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Bombings and lynching are just a means to an end.
Again the main point is that white people don't mind and actually like the exoticism of asians, they fetishize it, so even today they don't look at it as something to be afraid of and attack like they still do black areas that are economically independent of white influence.
Thats my take on it.

White folks tried social, economical, and political means to undermine the Chinese. The only way the Chinese was able to successfully combat the discrimination was due to the efforts of the various levels of Chinese culture following an apologetic Chinese agenda

While following an unapologetic Chinese agenda,Chinese folks
-were/are still exploiting other Chinese folks,
-were/are playing on the fetishizing of their culture,
-are trying to achieve the American dream
-are financially supporting orgs that are following an unapologetic Chinese agenda

The common link among the various social levels of the Chinese culture was following an agenda that wasn't replaced by personal desires and goals. I'm not making up nothing or romanticizing their history in the USA

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
White folks tried social, economical, and political means to undermine the Chinese. The only way the Chinese was able to successfully combat the discrimination was due to the efforts of the various levels of Chinese culture following an apologetic Chinese agenda

While following an unapologetic Chinese agenda,Chinese folks
-were/are still exploiting other Chinese folks,
-were/are playing on the fetishizing of their culture,
-are trying to achieve the American dream
-are financially supporting orgs that are following an unapologetic Chinese agenda

The common link among the various social levels of the Chinese culture was following an agenda that wasn't replaced by personal desires and goals. I'm not making up nothing or romanticizing their history in the USA

Like I said you seem to only want to here your solutions repeated, thats cool, but just let people know next time.

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
smh. Have you researched anything I said? and/or the history of Chinatown?
How many times have you had the discussion about Chinatown?

Yes I actually do know history of NYC Chinatown and the general treatment of the US towards asians.
Which is why when you compare there enclaves to say Native americans and black americans earlier, you can easily see why they are around.
Which is simple, white people allow it. Same with other nationalities and etc.
You want to say its because of the people who survived, instead of recognizing its because of the masses that simply had no desire to destroy it.

You never had whites purposely build interstates around asian areas to disrupt movement and effectively kill those towns for no reason. You never had a history of whites killing asians who were too succesful and too seperate. You never had a documented history of asians ever drawing the ire and angst of white americans in ways that Native americans and black americans did, to the point where even to this day you still have whites who justify killing black children because they look "dangerous" ie are black. That is the difference in why chinatowns can stay chinatown, why little italy can stay little italy, why koreatown can stay koreatown, and etc. To a very real extent the white populace had no desire to destroy these areas, they weren't scared of these areas, so they allowed them to exist.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Yes I actually do know history of NYC Chinatown and the general treatment of the US towards asians.
Which is why when you compare there enclaves to say Native americans and black americans earlier, you can easily see why they are around.
Which is simple, white people allow it. Same with other nationalities and etc.
You want to say its because of the people who survived, instead of recognizing its because of the masses that simply had no desire to destroy it.

You never had whites purposely build interstates around asian areas to disrupt movement and effectively kill those towns for no reason. You never had a history of whites killing asians who were too succesful and too seperate. You never had a documented history of asians ever drawing the ire and angst of white americans in ways that Native americans and black americans did, to the point where even to this day you still have whites who justify killing black children because they look "dangerous" ie are black. That is the difference in why chinatowns can stay chinatown, why little italy can stay little italy, why koreatown can stay koreatown, and etc. To a very real extent the white populace had no desire to destroy these areas, they weren't scared of these areas, so they allowed them to exist.

I'm talmbowt Chinatown in San Fran, but NYC Chinatown was no different because the efforts and associations were all the same. But I question your knowledge of any Chinatown because your only approach to this discussion is by comparing early 20th century devilish acts of bombings,lynchings, and slaughter of entire towns that occurred to some communities to prove Chinatown was allowed to exist because those specific things didn't happen to the Chinese. When I clearly mentioned that I'm focusing on the updated white supremacist tactics of using social, political, and economics to undermine a community. So it's clear that you want to hear your solution and reasoning repeated, regardless of historical facts

You're stereotypical in your reasoning by blindly giving too much credit to Whitefolks' intelligence, and not enough credit to folks' ability to effectively respond to White supremacy attacks

It's not the Chinese or Whitefolks decision to have Chinatowns in areas where interstate traffic was not an option that would disrupt their local economy. Matter of fact, it wasn't the Whitefolks decision to geographically "allow" a Black community in Chicago be setup where decades later, its local economy could be undermined by building an interstate highway

From simple innanet research, you'll know that "little Italy" in NYC now stretches a block or two, not because Whitefolks wanted Chinatown to exist at the expense of Little Italy. It is because Whitefolks don't have options to undermine Chinatown because they are following an unapologetic Chinese agenda

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I'm talmbowt Chinatown in San Fran, but NYC Chinatown was no different because the efforts and associations were all the same. But I question your knowledge of any Chinatown because your only approach to this discussion is by comparing early 20th century devilish acts of bombings,lynchings, and slaughter of entire towns that occurred to some communities to prove Chinatown was allowed to exist because those specific things didn't happen to the Chinese. When I clearly mentioned that I'm focusing on the updated white supremacist tactics of using social, political, and economics to undermine a community. So it's clear that you want to hear your solution and reasoning repeated, regardless of historical facts

You're stereotypical in your reasoning by blindly giving too much credit to Whitefolks' intelligence, and not enough credit to folks' ability to effectively respond to White supremacy attacks

It's not the Chinese or Whitefolks decision to have Chinatowns in areas where interstate traffic was not an option that would disrupt their local economy. Matter of fact, it wasn't the Whitefolks decision to geographically "allow" a Black community in Chicago be setup where decades later, its local economy could be undermined by building an interstate highway

From simple innanet research, you'll know that "little Italy" in NYC now stretches a block or two, not because Whitefolks wanted Chinatown to exist at the expense of Little Italy. It is because Whitefolks don't have options to undermine Chinatown because they are following an unapologetic Chinese agenda

Chinatowns aren't modern, they have existed as communities in the US since the 1800s, so I bring up examples of destroying black communities as a example because this went on during the same period chinatowns were expanding and starting up in NYC and on the west coast. So its ridiculous to ignore history and development of these ethnic enclaves while not recognizing they were allowed to prosper and be left alone while black americans and native american enclaves were sought out and destroyed during the same period. Right?

You are focused on what corresponds to your initial assertion, that isn't a discussion, thats you being focused on hearing affirmation to your decided conclusion and that is fine.

How am I crediting white americans with intelligence when the fact is it takes not intelligence to act like a barbarian devoid of any human empathy or compassion but driven primarily by fear?
You want to talk about what the chinese did, while ignoring they would not be able to do anything if they had a majority populace that looked at them as it looks at black americans, that is the point I'm arguing to you. Black americans have unique area within white america where unlike other ethnic groups that were looked at as being negative, like irish, jews, italians (who were pre-WW2, looked almost as synonomous as blacks), east europeans, and asians, we weren't allowed to make our own towns and be successful. Whites didn't want us close, but they also didn't want us out of their eyesight and doing too well either. Its something no other group had to deal with, and as a result the things these groups were able to accomplish, black americans were not, with regard to seperating ourselves from them economically voluntarilly.

Now moving on to the interstate issue, what does it matter if chinatowns were setup, that isn't the argument at all. You then claim it wasn't white america's decision where to place the interstate, when it clearly was and it was documented to be done on purpose to destroy the black neighborhood. Same with overtown miami, black communities purposely targeted for destruction by white power structure, you ignore this though, or you actually argue its not white america's fault it happened when its the exact documented opposite. Which is strange to me.

As for little italy, who cares how far it stretches, how much area it encompasses wasn't an argument, the argument I presented was that there was allowed to be a little italy in the first place.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Chinatowns aren't modern, they have existed as communities in the US since the 1800s, so I bring up examples of destroying black communities as a example because this went on during the same period chinatowns were expanding and starting up in NYC and on the west coast. So its ridiculous to ignore history and development of these ethnic enclaves while not recognizing they were allowed to prosper and be left alone while black americans and native american enclaves were sought out and destroyed during the same period. Right?

You are focused on what corresponds to your initial assertion, that isn't a discussion, thats you being focused on hearing affirmation to your decided conclusion and that is fine.

How am I crediting white americans with intelligence when the fact is it takes not intelligence to act like a barbarian devoid of any human empathy or compassion but driven primarily by fear?
You want to talk about what the chinese did, while ignoring they would not be able to do anything if they had a majority populace that looked at them as it looks at black americans, that is the point I'm arguing to you. Black americans have unique area within white america where unlike other ethnic groups that were looked at as being negative, like irish, jews, italians (who were pre-WW2, looked almost as synonomous as blacks), east europeans, and asians, we weren't allowed to make our own towns and be successful. Whites didn't want us close, but they also didn't want us out of their eyesight and doing too well either. Its something no other group had to deal with, and as a result the things these groups were able to accomplish, black americans were not, with regard to seperating ourselves from them economically voluntarilly.

Now moving on to the interstate issue, what does it matter if chinatowns were setup, that isn't the argument at all. You then claim it wasn't white america's decision where to place the interstate, when it clearly was and it was documented to be done on purpose to destroy the black neighborhood. Same with overtown miami, black communities purposely targeted for destruction by white power structure, you ignore this though, or you actually argue its not white america's fault it happened when its the exact documented opposite. Which is strange to me.

As for little italy, who cares how far it stretches, how much area it encompasses wasn't an argument, the argument I presented was that there was allowed to be a little italy in the first place.

The reason why I'm focusing on updated White Supremacist tactics is because they are still successfully being used towards black folks and I want to avoid the game of "which community got it worse" debate which deflects from the overall importance of what could be done now to combat white supremacy

So once I mention the Wyoming Chinese territory massacres and the Chinese Massacre of 1871, your response will be to find Black and Indian massacres to compare how many folks died, the consequences afterwards, which community really suffered more etc

I do want to talk about what Chinese folks did to combat White supremacist tactics, while you want to promote the godly powers of White folks ability to allow or not allow things into existence. That is a defeatist mentality and it gives too much credit to White folks ability to sustain their strong social, political and economical grip on the USA

You either purposely or not, wrongly summarized what I said about interstate. Don't be so geeked to response with cookie cutter rebuttals and not read what I wrote. It matters where Chinatown was setup because if it wasn't setup in areas where interstate traffic would make sense regardless of Whitefolks agenda. So it's ridiculous to frame the interstate highway tactic as "White folks allowing Chinatown to exist" because Chinatown's geographical location made the highway idea a complete non-option. Comparing apples and oranges

You brought up Little Italy as an example of White folks' godly ability of keeping certain communities the same while ignoring that due to Chinese efforts, White folks had noway of keeping Little Italy the same and it has now shrunk in size and influence in that NYC area

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
The reason why I'm focusing on updated White Supremacist tactics is because they are still successfully being used towards black folks and I want to avoid the game of "which community got it worse" debate which deflects from the overall importance of what could be done now to combat white supremacy

So once I mention the Wyoming Chinese territory massacres and the Chinese Massacre of 1871, your response will be to find Black and Indian massacres to compare how many folks died, the consequences afterwards, which community really suffered more etc

I do want to talk about what Chinese folks did to combat White supremacist tactics, while you want to promote the godly powers of White folks ability to allow or not allow things into existence. That is a defeatist mentality and it gives too much credit to White folks ability to sustain their strong social, political and economical grip on the USA

You either purposely or not, wrongly summarized what I said about interstate. Don't be so geeked to response with cookie cutter rebuttals and not read what I wrote. It matters where Chinatown was setup because if it wasn't setup in areas where interstate traffic would make sense regardless of Whitefolks agenda. So it's ridiculous to frame the interstate highway tactic as "White folks allowing Chinatown to exist" because Chinatown's geographical location made the highway idea a complete non-option. Comparing apples and oranges

You brought up Little Italy as an example of White folks' godly ability of keeping certain communities the same while ignoring that due to Chinese efforts, White folks had noway of keeping Little Italy the same and it has now shrunk in size and influence in that NYC area

The only thing chinese did to combat white supremacist was use the age old appeal of not being black. Same as the irish, jews, italians, and everyone else.
It isn't a defeatist attitude to recognize in a country where you are a minority, you have no ties to another land, that you simply are at the mercy of the dominant group in the country.
Period, you can appeal to their humanity, but if they refuse there is nothing you can do.

As for where chinatown was setup, doesn't matter, only thing that matters is that white america didn't see fit to destroy it like they did other areas that blacks dominated and owned. Like I said when you claimed the interstate alignment to destroy the black areas of chicago wasn't done by white people, you killed any credibility you had.

I'm starting to see now though, that you really just wanted to make a argument to shyt on black americans for not doing what asians, indians, and other groups have done. Strange roundabout way, to do so, but that seems to be your underlyng argument, instead of recognizing that blacks can't do it because of the anti-black mindset/culture of the west and shared by other ethnicities. In turn what blacks have done is operate in spots within the system as best we can and it has shown some fruits, its just we won't be able to have commnities like others until white america stops targeting and oppressing us.

As for little italy, I specifically told you why I brought it up. Again here you are trying to ham fist your agenda and discussion because you simply want to spout your own platitudes and your own fixes to what you have already decided is the problem, instead of actually reading and comprehending what is being said.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
The only thing chinese did to combat white supremacist was use the age old appeal of not being black. Same as the irish, jews, italians, and everyone else.
It isn't a defeatist attitude to recognize in a country where you are a minority, you have no ties to another land, that you simply are at the mercy of the dominant group in the country.
Period, you can appeal to their humanity, but if they refuse there is nothing you can do.

As for where chinatown was setup, doesn't matter, only thing that matters is that white america didn't see fit to destroy it like they did other areas that blacks dominated and owned. Like I said when you claimed the interstate alignment to destroy the black areas of chicago wasn't done by white people, you killed any credibility you had.

I'm starting to see now though, that you really just wanted to make a argument to shyt on black americans for not doing what asians, indians, and other groups have done. Strange roundabout way, to do so, but that seems to be your underlyng argument, instead of recognizing that blacks can't do it because of the anti-black mindset/culture of the west and shared by other ethnicities. In turn what blacks have done is operate in spots within the system as best we can and it has shown some fruits, its just we won't be able to have commnities like others until white america stops targeting and oppressing us.

As for little italy, I specifically told you why I brought it up. Again here you are trying to ham fist your agenda and discussion because you simply want to spout your own platitudes and your own fixes to what you have already decided is the problem, instead of actually reading and comprehending what is being said.

lol. When all else fails, switch the discussion to focus on my suppose agenda, while promoting defeatist attitudes brehs...bu bu you Black so you finna lose in life casue the Whiteman said so

I have no agenda in this discussion but to provide facts about what caused Chinatown to remain so Chinese for over a century. Unlike you, I'm not using this discussion to draw some inspiration or feel anyway about the plight of Black folks

The mere fact that you need to focus on early 20th century tactics, cherry picking which community massacres to discuss, while completely ignoring the updated White supremacist tactics, clearly proves you're more concern with pushing your own narrative instead of providing facts, proper context, and solutions. Nothing I've mention is based in my opinion

I'm not insecure that I need to minimize the efforts of Chinese folks, while exaggerating the powers of White folks, in order to feel great about being Black. We have done too much for this country and overcame tremendous obstacles, that I don't need to ignore current events and focus on history to push a narrative

If you did research on Chinatown, you would know that the associations made considerable efforts to sustain cultural connections with China. But that's not the only thing they did to combat White Supremacy. And following an agenda that is mostly beneficial to your community is not unique to any one community

Show me where I mentioned the Interstate argument

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
lol. When all else fails, switch the discussion to focus on my suppose agenda, while promoting defeatist attitudes brehs...bu bu you Black so you finna lose in life casue the Whiteman said so

I have no agenda in this discussion but to provide facts about what caused Chinatown to remain so Chinese for over a century. Unlike you, I'm not using this discussion to draw some inspiration or feel anyway about the plight of Black folks

The mere fact that you need to focus on early 20th century tactics, cherry picking which community massacres to discuss, while completely ignoring the updated White supremacist tactics, clearly proves you're more concern with pushing your own narrative instead of providing facts, proper context, and solutions. Nothing I've mention is based in my opinion

I'm not insecure that I need to minimize the efforts of Chinese folks, while exaggerating the powers of White folks, in order to feel great about being Black. We have done too much for this country and overcame tremendous obstacles, that I don't need to ignore current events and focus on history to push a narrative

If you did research on Chinatown, you would know that the associations made considerable efforts to sustain cultural connections with China. But that's not the only thing they did to combat White Supremacy. And following an agenda that is benefits your community mostly is not unique to any one community

What has failed?
There is nothing defeatist about accepting reality.
many vs few, many will win.
Thats reality, blacks have worked a great deal in this country and fought injustice along the way. That said, the only thing that stopped white folks from killing us like the natives is that white folks themselves felt that was too much. fukked up knowing your life rests in the hands of the majority with power but that is a reality that exists for all people around the world since the dawn of time and the existance of humanity.

You claim I'm failed about your agenda, but you can't deny I was right. Your agenda is nothing more than to put down black americans as if we have failed because look at the chinese. Its a position that can only come about if you ignore history of attitude towards black americans in this nation, and towards black people in general in western society.

I find it hard to here you claim I"m cherry picking, when you literally tried to ignore the anti-black attitude of the US in how they treated black americans, when you argue to ignore the massacres againsts blacks and natives at a level not comparable to any other group in America, when you literally said that white actions that destroyed black american successful enclaves weren't a result of white power structure, when you literally ignore reality and history, because it doesn't reinforce your contention about what you think chinese have been able to do and why blacks should emulate it.

You talk about cultural connections to china, what cultural connections do black americans have to africa? Think about it. Africa is tribalist what tribe can black americans say they came from? What peole are black americans? Its something we don't have the benefit of making, like chinese, japanese, italians, jews and etc. We blacks of the new world are a truly displaced people with no connection to our previous homeland. So to say why can't we have cultural connectinos to the mainland like the chinese, again shows a very real ignorance of reality and the space that blacks in the americas face.

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
What has failed?
There is nothing defeatist about accepting reality.
many vs few, many will win.
Thats reality, blacks have worked a great deal in this country and fought injustice along the way. That said, the only thing that stopped white folks from killing us like the natives is that white folks themselves felt that was too much. fukked up knowing your life rests in the hands of the majority with power but that is a reality that exists for all people around the world since the dawn of time and the existance of humanity.

You claim I'm failed about your agenda, but you can't deny I was right. Your agenda is nothing more than to put down black americans as if we have failed because look at the chinese. Its a position that can only come about if you ignore history of attitude towards black americans in this nation, and towards black people in general in western society.

I find it hard to here you claim I"m cherry picking, when you literally tried to ignore the anti-black attitude of the US in how they treated black americans, when you argue to ignore the massacres againsts blacks and natives at a level not comparable to any other group in America, when you literally said that white actions that destroyed black american successful enclaves weren't a result of white power structure, when you literally ignore reality and history, because it doesn't reinforce your contention about what you think chinese have been able to do and why blacks should emulate it.

You talk about cultural connections to china, what cultural connections do black americans have to africa? Think about it. Africa is tribalist what tribe can black americans say they came from? What peole are black americans? Its something we don't have the benefit of making, like chinese, japanese, italians, jews and etc. We blacks of the new world are a truly displaced people with no connection to our previous homeland. So to say why can't we have cultural connectinos to the mainland like the chinese, again shows a very real ignorance of reality and the space that blacks in the americas face.

This failed....
-trying to pass off your defeatist attitude as reality, when it's purely a glimpse into your insecurity
-Your agenda of minimizing the success of Chinese by just saying "bu bu they not Black"
-your attempt at trying to push "White man not allowing" narrative by using Black and Indian massacres as an example, but once I mentioned Chinese massacres, you've abandon that approach
-You mention the interstate argument and continue to wrongfully summarized my stance that there was no option to build an interstate in Chinatown due to geographical reasons, not because it wasn't the Whiteman agenda
-You brought up Little Italy, as an example of Whiteman "allowing" it to exist, but ignoring that it has shrunk in size and influence due to Chinese efforts
-You're ignoring the update white supremacist tactics of using social, political and economical ways to undermine a community
-Your attempt at passing your opinions as facts and covering your clear lack of research about Chinatown with deflections about my agenda, generic descriptions of Whiteman powers versus proving whether what I said is true or false

When I mention the association's efforts to keep cultural connections with Chinatown, it had nothing to do with comparing Blackfolks inability to make connections. Again, stop trying to push a narrative. The effortss by the Chinese is not new or unique to them, that's the only point I was making

Show me where I made those interstate tactic points?
Why are you claiming the Whiteman not allowing a community to exist by only using 20th century history as your only argument?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
This failed....
-trying to pass off your defeatist attitude as reality, when it's purely a glimpse into your insecurity
-Your agenda of minimizing the success of Chinese by just saying "bu bu they not Black"
-your attempt at trying to push "White man not allowing" narrative by using Black and Indian massacres as an example, but once I mentioned Chinese massacres, you've abandon that approach
-You mention the interstate argument and continue to wrongfully summarized my stance that there was no option to build an interstate in Chinatown due to geographical reasons, not because it wasn't the Whiteman agenda
-You brought up Little Italy, as an example of Whiteman "allowing" it to exist, but ignoring that it has shrunk in size and influence due to Chinese efforts
-You're ignoring the update white supremacist tactics of using social, political and economical ways to undermine a community
-Your attempt at passing your opinions as facts and covering your clear lack of research about Chinatown with deflections about my agenda, generic descriptions of Whiteman powers versus proving whether what I said is true or false

When I mention the association's efforts to keep cultural connections with Chinatown, it had nothing to do with comparing Blackfolks inability to make connections. Again, stop trying to push a narrative. The effortss by the Chinese is not new or unique to them, that's the only point I was making

Show me where I made those interstate tactic points?
Why are you claiming the Whiteman not allowing a community to exist by only using 20th century history as your only argument?

- Nothing defeatest as recognizing in situations where the majority controls the power structure and has a overwhelming amount of force that the minority is going to be subjected to their whims.
- Not minimizing asian, italian, or jewish success. You don't become succesful without work and all those communities have largely worked to make inroads in US society, fact of the matter is this though, they aren't black, so in a anti-black society, they have the benefit of leaving associations with black people that most of these societies developed in this nation with. Now what group of people in a anti-black society, will always get it worse than others? Thats right, the group that is black.
- I didn't wrongly summarize your stance, you literally said white racism wasn't the reason black enclaves were destroyed.
- I specifically said why little italy was brought up, I specifically said the exact reason I mentioned it. If you ignore that, thats on you, again if you want to argue strawmen feel free, just don't reference me in it.
- I haven't ignored anything regarding white supremacy, I've acknowledged it wholly.
- I haven't passed any opinion on Chinatown off as fact, nothing I've said about it has been factually incorrect.

You didn't right about cultural connection in chinatown, you specifically said china.
If you did research on Chinatown, you would know that the associations made considerable efforts to sustain cultural connections with China.
That is what I replied to, either keep up with what you write or just admit you are looking for a choir to preach to.

You literally said it wasn't white folks idea to take advantage of and destroy black communities with the interstate
Matter of fact, it wasn't the Whitefolks decision to geographically "allow" a Black community in Chicago be setup where decades later, its local economy could be undermined by building an interstate highway
Now I'm trying to take the non attack the victim mentality of your post, but if what you are saying is that its black americans fault that white people went out of their way to destroy their communities, its even worse than what I said before. Because you would then not have been excusing the white power structure for its crime, but actually blaiming the black american victims of white supremacy for what white people did to them.