How Hard Should they Be SMacked on a scale of 1 to 10

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Yeah you damn right boi. Straight from lone star state. I rep that heavy. Actually I'm not even IN SCHOOL but I study and feed my own mind with knowledge :banderas: What's the last book u read, Cali Princess?:umad:

Seize the Time by Bobby Seale ..... you TX nikkas even copied Cali organizations (Huey Newton Gun Club , New Blacc Panther Party) :mjlol: get yall own revolutionaries (RIP Micah X)

And I'm in TX too , how them hands? :sas2:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
Seize the Time by Bobby Seale ..... you TX nikkas even copied Cali organizations (Huey Newton Gun Club , New Blacc Panther Party) :mjlol: get yall own revolutionaries (RIP Micah X)

And I'm in TX too , how them hands? :sas2:
:russ:I really made you mad to the point where you wanna fight and get ya ass drug huh? That was too easy. You might actually be a lil 4th grader or some shyt :ohhh:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
6-E535086-8-F62-4-F4-E-A2-B4-D36-B9-BEB50-C8.jpg

:snoop:

Giving these ppl more ammo

She's not black :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
:russ:I really made you mad to the point where you wanna fight and get ya ass drug huh? That was too easy. You might actually be a lil 4th grader or some shyt :ohhh:

nah I just like to fight :manny: if it was 1-0n-1 basketball you wouldnt be duccin like a bytch. lol nikkas is p*ssy . soft ass texas:pachaha:

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
nah I just like to fight :manny: if it was 1-0n-1 basketball you wouldnt be duccin like a bytch. lol nikkas is p*ssy . soft ass texas:pachaha:
Nah boi :umad: Think about wat u sayin dude you sound dumb as hell thinkin all irrational and shyt trying to hide it behind smiles. U would travel across a big ass state, risk catchin Covid just to fight a stranger cuz you got your panties in a bunch over what was said on a forum:hhh: N no I wouldn't play basketball with you either dude. fukk is wrong wit u nikkaz

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Nah boi :umad: Think about wat u sayin dude you sound dumb as hell thinkin all irrational and shyt trying to hide it behind smiles. U would travel across a big ass state, risk catchin Covid just to fight a stranger cuz you got your panties in a bunch over what was said on a forum:hhh: N no I wouldn't play basketball with you either dude. fukk is wrong wit u nikkaz

ok shut up cac massa lover Texas cowboy , king of sugar water

:stylin: