How Hard Should they Be SMacked on a scale of 1 to 10

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
Original vid

Well Damn: Chicks Go Off On Uber Driver After He Asked Them To Get Out Of His Vehicle!

And lyft bans her too :mjlol::mjgrin:

She gained 7k followers n start talkn in bra lol...clout is everything to hoes

giphy.webp

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Is there a partition that can be fitted into regular cars?
Since no cash is being exchanged with Uber, no need for the empty space between driver and passenger, especially not in Covid era.

Mask or no mask, sitting in a car with strangers can be hazardous.

OP, please update the story so that we can see this buffoon get her sentence from the judge.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
reminds me of this “black” poster who used to talk like that on another forum under the guise of “tough love” for black ppl...had a 70s TV/movie character as his avi too so we thought he was just an angry/frustrated older breh...took years before we found out he was a white mexican...dude was so obsessed with black ppl that he went as far as to even create his own message board for black men/women...he tried to promote it on the forum and that’s how folks were able to find all his info smh

@surf sooooo this is the poster that has so much vitriol for black people with the generalizations like he did on this thread.

Talk about how “black men” don’t do then do the same shyt he complains about by making excuses for white women using the word -n—er

:comeon::patrice:
@Family Man you seem to have a pattern with liberally using hard -er words. What was that you were saying about how “black people act”??
:jbhmm:

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Speaking of police officer -how important is it for you to report black people to the authorities?? Playing coli Connor Correctional Control Officer online - knowing you would fukked up offline trying to run with this call the police game::laff::laff:fukkin cowards hiding behind the police for everything. I know you spam mod inboxes reporting damn near every black person in here - I know you’re not talking about me policing for my own people when you do nothing but Run and Report. stfu Box FEDory. Fuk are you calling to report on from Canada in the United States?? White boy calling the RMCP -from cyberspace; dumb fuk cuck cacnadian.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Even worse that he’s making announcements of his reporting - meanwhile his own people are trafficking kids across the border and he won’t report shyt within 5 miles of his home.
:mjlol::mjlol:
“The Royal Canadian Mounted Police report that 800 to 1200 people are trafficked in and through Canada every year. ... Many of them are Canadiancitizens and native women, forced into sexual slavery. Western demand continues to drive this illegal industry.”

Children for sale: Canada’s youth at the heart of the rising sex trade | Globalnews.ca

Human Sex Trafficking: Canada's Hidden Crime | The Mantle

you bytch. His favorite American sports team loses in The Coliseum- he’s having tirades and threatening posters with e-jail. White boy reporting to police officers bc black posters strong arm robbed him of his self esteem and sense of entitlement.
:deadmanny::francis:
Have you ever considered therapy or reaching out for some kind of help

Hungerpain

Banned
Daps
I knew the bytch was a prostitute as soon as i heard that ratchet Bay area shyt coming out her mouth and her talking bout her"boyfriend(pimp) taught me...":mjlol:

Gotta tip my hat to them North Cali dudes.
nikkas be turning all types of Asians and other random bytches from decent/traditional families into some straight DOG ass hoes wit zero morals. :mjlol:

Daps
reminds me of this “black” poster who used to talk like that on another forum under the guise of “tough love” for black ppl...had a 70s TV/movie character as his avi too so we thought he was just an angry/frustrated older breh...took years before we found out he was a white mexican...dude was so obsessed with black ppl that he went as far as to even create his own message board for black men/women...he tried to promote it on the forum and that’s how folks were able to find all his info smh

:deadrose: what?