Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@surf sooooo this is the poster that has so much vitriol for black people with the generalizations like he did on this thread.

That nikka is a house ******. He's also a cry baby.

Or maybe it dawned on her, after the nut, that she fukked a ******.

I don't know why a black man, especially one of means and previlege, would even allow white bytches to be around him.

Nelly getting that wake up call for hanging with them redneck crackkkas. Hopefully he can bounce back.

Black women holding it down.
Black man would be trying to fukk even after being called a ******.

Talk about how “black men” don’t do then do the same shyt he complains about by making excuses for white women using the word -n—er
So in which of those videos is she using the "N word"? Is it when she said ******ia"? She was relating a "story" of how a white kid pronounced Nigeria. It was probably a lie she was telling. In context she wasn't calling anyone a ******.

:comeon::patrice:
@Family Man you seem to have a pattern with liberally using hard -er words. What was that you were saying about how “black people act”??
:jbhmm:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black women and nikkas are notorious for doing shyt like that. Especially when they're on vacation in a less previlaged country.
Learn hot to spell PRIVILEGE correctly before you pop shyt, you illiterate fuk. Maybe finish 8th grade English instead of posting like a legitimate dropout.

Because you damn sure know how to spell “n—er” correctly, bytch.
I ain't even mad. :yeshrug:
Seems like the black dude got slapped up for using the N word. Don't y'all nikkas say it's supposed to be fade on sight if you get called a ******?

@Family Man are you white?? Posts sounding sus especially with the use of “the black dude”
:mjpls::mjpls:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black women and nikkas are notorious for doing shyt like that. Especially when they're on vacation in a less previlaged country.
The disdain continues
I kinda agree. It's a term used by the oppressor to dehumanize black people. Some black people way back in the day used it to dehumanize other blacks so that they can feel as if they're in a better situation. Basically on some House nikka vs. Field nikka shyt.

I think further down the line it made it easier for black people to shyt on each other and foster a divide. Think about it. No other race refers to themselves as subhuman (******) like black people do. No wonder blacks tend to hate each other and themselves.

@BmoreGorilla - think he needs the List
:huhldup::huhldup:

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coming from a poster that has blatantly used the n-er word throughout his entire post history

These nikkas that run the coli have no principles. How can you be a black man and have muthaphuckas throw around the word "******"? ****** should be an automatic ban. Black people are too fukking lenient when it comes to being disrespected. How the fukk you gon let a muthphucka call you a ****** in your own digital backyard? On your own fukking website?

You can stop pretending now
:stopitslime::mjlol:
I kinda agree. It's a term used by the oppressor to dehumanize black people. Some black people way back in the day used it to dehumanize other blacks so that they can feel as if they're in a better situation. Basically on some House nikka vs. Field nikka shyt.

I think further down the line it made it easier for black people to shyt on each other and foster a divide. Think about it. No other race refers to themselves as subhuman (******) like black people do. No wonder blacks tend to hate each other and themselves.

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Crazy Broad .. :rudy:

I bet the pwussy fire .. :ohlawd: :bustback:

tenor.gif