How Hard Should they Be SMacked on a scale of 1 to 10

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
True. But you got 2 black ppl in the car also yelling at the guy. They’ll spin this.
Just like they've spun everything else, right?

My nikka, save that perpetual victim shyt for sorry ass white women :hhh:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How important out of 10 is your imaginary posting police officer role to you
How insignificant does your white boy bytch ass feel posting from Canada as a cac; trying to stunt on black conversations and looking for attention from black people in spaces that don’t accept you because you’re nothing but a maple leaf manboy white trash reject, bored as fuk in real
Life looking for attention from a woman, like you get ignored in real life incelcac. Go back to playing fortnite, getting faded off meth and engaging in jackass jerkoff completions with your white cohorts.

But of course you would have no issue with racist cacs, derogatory statements about black people and the use of the n-er word since you’ve used the same on this site and your racist friends keep getting exposed.
:sas1:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
How important out of 10 is your imaginary posting police officer role to you
Speaking of police officer -how important is it for you to report black people to the authorities?? Playing coli Connor Correctional Control Officer online - knowing you would fukked up offline trying to run with this call the police game::laff::laff:fukkin cowards hiding behind the police for everything. I know you spam mod inboxes reporting damn near every black person in here - I know you’re not talking about me policing for my own people when you do nothing but Run and Report. stfu Box FEDory. Fuk are you calling to report on from Canada in the United States?? White boy calling the RMCP -from cyberspace; dumb fuk cuck cacnadian.
:deadmanny::deadrose:

Ive made the local authorities aware of this video

Kobe should be suspended and possibly have the authorities involved for that attack on val

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Authorities should get involved imo. That was a criminal assault

Olivier Vernon is a piece of shyt.

Assault a rookie because you're losing.

I hope the authorities get involved.

He's a dirty player and I hope the authorities get involved for the crime he just committed

Suspension and the authorities should get involved.

I've already notified the authorities

Even worse that he’s making announcements of his reporting - meanwhile his own people are trafficking kids across the border and he won’t report shyt within 5 miles of his home.
:mjlol::mjlol:
“The Royal Canadian Mounted Police report that 800 to 1200 people are trafficked in and through Canada every year. ... Many of them are Canadiancitizens and native women, forced into sexual slavery. Western demand continues to drive this illegal industry.”

Children for sale: Canada’s youth at the heart of the rising sex trade | Globalnews.ca

Human Sex Trafficking: Canada's Hidden Crime | The Mantle

you bytch. His favorite American sports team loses in The Coliseum- he’s having tirades and threatening posters with e-jail. White boy reporting to police officers bc black posters strong arm robbed him of his self esteem and sense of entitlement.
:deadmanny::francis:

Last edited:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Girl in the middle...

200.gif

Last edited: