How does The Root feel about The Nation of Islam?

How do you feel?

• I believe it is good and most things about it are positive

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • I believe some of the things about it are good but majority is bad

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • I believe it is negative but is not a hindrance to black advancement

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I believe it is negative and definitely hurts more than helps

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
Michael muhammad knight. ......is a crakker right? So many gods quoted this demon even elders and even rappers.

@GetInTheTruck @CashmereEsquire @Shabazz Mathematics Allah

Ntm.... what is the elder Azreal Wisdom?

And yes, supreme is Indian. ... but you have Indians like getin th etruck trying to say we are stealing Indian history by speaking on black roots. So oochi wally or one mic

One a side note I think supreme allah is dope as fukk.... in how he breaks down life and wisdom. Idk he wasn't black until someone told me.

Michael Muhammad Knight is a snake that came under us.

Azreal was a colored man that Allah taught. He passed away a couple years back. We teach all human family of the planet earth, not just black.

Supreme Understanding is my brother. Sun is black. Geographic location does not determine who you are (why does the devil call our people African for those who know).

@GetInTheTruck peace. When did you get knowledge and did you have a educator? If so, do you remember who he was? Many come, but fall out because they were taught wrong.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps

Azreal was a colored man that Allah taught. He passed away a couple years back. We teach all human family of the planet earth, not just black.

Supreme Understanding is my brother. Sun is black. Geographic location does not determine who you are (why does the devil call our people African for those who know).

@GetInTheTruck peace. When did you get knowledge and did you have a educator? If so, do you remember who he was? Many come, but fall out because they were taught wrong.
Sooohhh basically it's like that movie Bamboozled. .... with the crakker saying he's 1/16th original man:francis:

I guess this is what happens when you have no discipline and when you fall victim to the illusion of inclusion:francis:

Same as the black Christian church with all their fakkits, and all there molesters, and all thier poor people buying hustlers helicopters N shyt:francis:

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens

I never had a formal educator. One of my friends older brother was godbody and that's how I first got introduced to lessons but at that time I only had the math and alphabet. In high school I met another dude who knew lessons because his pops was in the NOI...but like what's being discussed in this thread he was attracted to the NGE since they were more lax with the rules and let you do whatever you want. I would go over his crib and his pops would talk about all those wild NOI stories like grandaddy shabazz blowing the moon off the earths surface, the Yakub stuff and the connection with Masons, etc;...it was at his crib that I first saw the problem book. I eventually got the full 120 when someone emailed them to me.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
I never had a formal educator. One of my friends older brother was godbody and that's how I first got introduced to lessons but at that time I only had the math and alphabet. In high school I met another dude who knew lessons because his pops was in the NOI...but like what's being discussed in this thread he was attracted to the NGE since they were more lax with the rules and let you do whatever you want. I would go over his crib and his pops would talk about all those wild NOI stories like grandaddy shabazz blowing the moon off the earths surface, the Yakub stuff and the connection with Masons, etc;...it was at his crib that I first saw the problem book. I eventually got the full 120 when someone emailed them to me.

Can't live out this culture without having someone to walk every step of the way with you. As I said, 120 is just a blueprint we use. Supreme Mathematics is our foundation, and if you don't know how to use them and apply them to the degrees you will never grasp how to live this out. Knowing 120 is only 1/3 of 360°...you still have to wisdom 120 before you can understand 120 and complete the cipher. Peace

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Honestly I love the NOI and respect what they've been trying to accomplish... they've had the right attitude and ideas for how black people should be, and they aren't on any of that turn the other cheek bs that so many of us are on. I myself need to be more disciplined, so I ain't judgin, just sayin we are currently in self-hatred mode as a whole and it needs to end, like yesterday.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Can't live out this culture without having someone to walk every step of the way with you. As I said, 120 is just a blueprint we use. Supreme Mathematics is our foundation, and if you don't know how to use them and apply them to the degrees you will never grasp how to live this out. Knowing 120 is only 1/3 of 360°...you still have to wisdom 120 before you can understand 120 and complete the cipher. Peace

Maybe you're right in that I wasn't studying 120 correctly but now that I'm older I've come to the realization that the Vedas are the fountainhead of all knowledge. Ironically, I ignored what was literally underneath my nose the whole time.