How does The Root feel about The Nation of Islam?

How do you feel?

• I believe it is good and most things about it are positive

Votes: 69 73.4%
  • I believe some of the things about it are good but majority is bad

Votes: 13 13.8%
  • I believe it is negative but is not a hindrance to black advancement

Votes: 3 3.2%
  • I believe it is negative and definitely hurts more than helps

Votes: 9 9.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Gtfoh with that bs.

First of all, those degrees Do not exclusively belong to the NOI, because the information existed long before the NOI. All Elijah did was put it into the question/answer format we see today. Those degrees are NOT our holy bible or quran, they are simply a blueprint we use along with supreme mathematics since the founder of the 5% nation was at one time in the NOI but left.

2nd. The true and living Gods and Earths were and still are on point! When Elijah passed away the NOI was sinking quickly until Farrakhan took over. They were slacking on the supreme wisdom(and still are to this day), while the Gods and Earths had(and still do) these degrees on cap. Just because we don't wear a suit and tie all the time or follow another man does not mean we are not disciplined. If you truly think everyone in the NOI is right and exact then you are very naive.

Peace
How can a god say the creators of God's are ever slacking:deadmanny:?

Simplified.

I kicked it with the fruits and the gods. ... the difference isn't much.

The difference is that the lessons are more easily digestible for the average street nikka..... plus you guys allow crakkers, asians , and other infiltration sources. ...... meanwhile the Nation is focused on the original man.

Some of the main 5% books are written by asians and whites......

Had Clarence smith's wife not became a MGT in the Noi.... he would have never joined, became a real man, and became Clarence 13X. He followed his wife. The entire Idea of creating and calling you followers the 5% ers was stolen from the Noi teachings and 85% , Ten % etc. The lessons are supreme and the same the Only difference is

No discipline. Gambling, drugs, weird sex shyt, unruly behavior, destruction , disrespectful actions etc. ...... is the only thing the nation of gods and earths added to the teachings

This is why you see a fruit and you get an upstanding man that everyone respects:salute:

And you see a god rolling a blunt talking some smart dumb shyt , breaking down the numbers in a bytch birthday so hopefully she'd give him some p*ssy before his girl gets home.

Peace.:lupe:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I find it funny when Blacks Bash Religion when it comes to the Black in America Blacks who follow Islam and Judaism are never on that c00n tip compared to to Christians. I believe it deals that when you meet a Black American who is a non christian they tend to have had a situation in their life where they sought after something and came to the this new found religion while Christianity was inherited by majority of Black Americans.

The reason Black Americans can't get down with the NOI is because Americans period lack discipline and People Misquote Jesus and believe they can do whatever they please because God loves everyone and used Jesus to forgive people of their sins so if you accept Jesus as a Messenger then no matter what you do you will go to heaven. Man is not perfect of course but to use the Bible as an excuse to hide behind your wicked or un discipline ways is pathetic and "Jesus" would fade on sight majority of the people in the western world who claim they follow his Gospel.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
How can a god say the creators of God's are ever slacking:deadmanny:?

Simplified.

I kicked it with the fruits and the gods. ... the difference isn't much.

The difference is that the lessons are more easily digestible for the average street nikka..... plus you guys allow crakkers, asians , and other infiltration sources. ...... meanwhile the Nation is focused on the original man.

Some of the main 5% books are written by asians and whites......

Had Clarence smith's wife not became a MGT in the Noi.... he would have never joined, became a real man, and became Clarence 13X. He followed his wife. The entire Idea of creating and calling you followers the 5% ers was stolen from the Noi teachings and 85% , Ten % etc. The lessons are supreme and the same the Only difference is

No discipline. Gambling, drugs, weird sex shyt, unruly behavior, destruction , disrespectful actions etc. ...... is the only thing the nation of gods and earths added to the teachings

This is why you see a fruit and you get an upstanding man that everyone respects:salute:

And you see a god rolling a blunt talking some smart dumb shyt , breaking down the numbers in a bytch birthday so hopefully she'd give him some p*ssy before his girl gets home.

Peace.:lupe:

What "5% books" were written by Asians and whites?

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
by Asians he prob means the Indian cat Supreme Wisdom (think thats his name), but even he acknowledges his African origins.

Oh supreme understanding Allah? Yeah he's an elder God I built with him years ago... but whites?

Indians are identified as original people in student enrollment 1-10 anyway.

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Michael muhammad knight. ......is a crakker right? So many gods quoted this demon even elders and even rappers.

@GetInTheTruck @CashmereEsquire @Shabazz Mathematics Allah

Ntm.... what is the elder Azreal Wisdom?

And yes, supreme is Indian. ... but you have Indians like getin th etruck trying to say we are stealing Indian history by speaking on black roots. So oochi wally or one mic

One a side note I think supreme allah is dope as fukk.... in how he breaks down life and wisdom. Idk he wasn't black until someone told me.

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
What's nonsensical to me is how in this thread below:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/who-are-5-black-people-in-history-you-admire.313243/

There are 11 mentions of Malcolm X
3 for Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad
1 for Muhammad Ali
But not one single mention of the Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad

Let me shut down the mythical notion that one can legitimately separate Malcolm from Elijah
We all know the silly narrative of Malcolm going to Mecca, inhaling too much camel sh-t and blah-blah-bah...
Now he's El Hajj Malik el Shabazz
Okay, where did he get the surname "Shabazz" from?
If one knows anything about the teachings of Elijah, which most people that blindly stan Malcolm don't, they would understand the significance of that surname "Shabazz." The teachings of Elijah Muhammad is 1 of the only, if not the primary, places where one would ever encounter the surname Shabazz. Malcolm did not go to Mecca and meet a bunch of people named Shabazz, if he met any at all. That name is almost exclusive to Elijah's teachings. Out of all of the holy, Arabic, "orthodox Muslim" names he could have took for himself, he still kept the name that ties him directly back to his teacher, The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad

Blind Malcolm stans never seem to think critically and realize that Elijah Muhammad is the man that white folks are trying their best to wipe out of history. If anyone knows of an Elijah Muhammad street, avenue, school, park, stamp, etc...let me know, I've never seen or heard of 1 (obviously unless it is done by the NOI )
If Martin Luther King is the "safe" alternative to Malcolm X per American propaganda, then in the same vein, Malcolm is the "safe" alternative to Elijah.

Pardon me for quoting myself, but to further this point:
If you type "Malcolm X travel 1959" into your search engine you will get links that say Malcolm visited Egypt, (then known as United Arab Republic) Sudan, Nigeria, Ghana, Holland, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Iran, Syria... The point being, he was in the region of North Africa and the Middle East 5 years before he visited Mecca in 1964, and was so-called enlightened to "real Islam"

Regardless of any specific 1959 destinations, Malcolm already knew that Elijah Muhammad's teachings were different from Islam in the East. No one was more disciplined in following the teachings and training of Elijah Muhammad than Malcolm X. So the idea that these differences some how slip past Malcolm is straight up stupid.
Certain people wish to promote Malcolm's 1964 trip to Mecca as a mind blowing, earth shattering revelation of new information for Malcolm, but it was not.

Abdul Basit Naeem, Editor-Publisher of Moslem World & The U.S.A. wrote an introduction to Elijah Muhammad's "The Supreme Wisdom" First Edition 1957. Here is a quote:

I am, of course, fully aware of the fact that some of the teachings of Mr. Elijah Muhammad, which have been included in this book, would not be acceptable to Moslems in the East, without perhaps, some sort of explanation by the author or by someone who can interpret them well. The Moslem leader himself knows this, and he is perfectly frank about it...

I quoted Mr. Naeem's introduction to this book circa 1957, because Malcolm X wrote the preface to this book circa 1957.
The notion that Elijah Muhammad was hiding "real Islam" from Malcolm, or anybody else for that matter, is beyond asinine.

And for anyone trying to separate Dr. Khallid Abdul Muhammad from the Nation of Islam:
iu

Dr. Khallid made Message to the Blackman in America, written by Elijah Muhammad, required reading when he became the head of the New Black Panther Party

And for good measure
Kwame Ture got 3 mentions in the above thread
Watch him here as he speaks of his affinity for The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan and the Nation of Islam, specifically the Million Man March:
(start at 7:48 of part 2 then the first 2 minutes or so of part 3)

motion order

Mercenary
Daps
Reppin
Jew Jersey
Gtfoh with that bs.

First of all, those degrees Do not exclusively belong to the NOI, because the information existed long before the NOI. All Elijah did was put it into the question/answer format we see today. Those degrees are NOT our holy bible or quran, they are simply a blueprint we use along with supreme mathematics since the founder of the 5% nation was at one time in the NOI but left.

2nd. The true and living Gods and Earths were and still are on point! When Elijah passed away the NOI was sinking quickly until Farrakhan took over. They were slacking on the supreme wisdom(and still are to this day), while the Gods and Earths had(and still do) these degrees on cap. Just because we don't wear a suit and tie all the time or follow another man does not mean we are not disciplined. If you truly think everyone in the NOI is right and exact then you are very naive.

Peace
The NOI has a clearly defined chain of command
clearly defined rules and regulations
clearly defined requirements and obligations for its members
clearly defined aims and objectives

I'm using the term "clearly defined" in a general context, and as well as relative to the Five Percenters
All that other stuff you're trying to talk about has nothing to do with my post that you quoted, and I'm not engaging any of it.

GetInTheTruck

Daps
Reppin
Queens
Michael muhammad knight. ......is a crakker right? So many gods quoted this demon even elders and even rappers.

@GetInTheTruck @CashmereEsquire @Shabazz Mathematics Allah

Ntm.... what is the elder Azreal Wisdom?

And yes, supreme is Indian. ... but you have Indians like getin th etruck trying to say we are stealing Indian history by speaking on black roots. So oochi wally or one mic

One a side note I think supreme allah is dope as fukk.... in how he breaks down life and wisdom. Idk he wasn't black until someone told me.

Azreal is a dude the father cleaned up and taught himself so he has the heftiest cosign in that regard....I don't know who Muhammad Knight is.

Like I said, I've built with Supreme Understanding Allah once way back in the day when I was young and heavy into lessons....but even back then I was never comfortable calling myself "black" to the extent that he does, because even though the Gods teach Indians are black, I know the weight that word carries and I can't relate to the struggles of black people in this country on that level, regardless of how dark my skin and hair may be and or fact that I grew up in a black neighborhood. It's a matter of respect bruh, just keeping it a buck. With that said I respect dude, he's official with it and obviously someone who takes that way of life seriously and not fronting.

I never accused anyone of trying to steal Indian history, it's just that I came up reading all this stuff and just like everyone else around me I believed a lot of it....but as you get older and upgrade your outlook on life and start to gain access to more credible information you realize how crazy some of it is. I was in my teens/early 20's believing these things, there are grown ass men in their 30's and 40's still on it...I find that troubling and that's the only reason you see me get involved in those discussions....cause I used to be on the other side of them.